Thread: Chasing the cigarete flavour, my opinion after two years of vaping

emu
    AVF Regular
    I can't vape just one flavor, need at least 5 to rotate

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    puros by HOL
    end thread

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Like emu said above it "Took me a long time to find the right tobacco flavours" and it was just a case of shopping around until I found the right fit for me. I currently use Highbrow Vapor (USA) [who have been my main supplier for almost three years now] with my usual afternoon-night vape being their RY4 (Double flavour with 25%PG/75%VG - yes, they will customise it for you) although their French Pipe is also good and I've just ordered some 'Perique' to retry after a long absence.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    The nicest tobacco juice I ever had is the one from Vapor Empire in the UK, there's none other like it. Trouble is it costs $1.20 a ml plus post which puts it way out of my reach, It'd cost me $6.50 just to fill my tank and that'd be gone in a few hours so I would be spending as much on juice as I would on smokes.

I spend twenty cents for a full tank making my own, sure you have to stuff around importing nic and sourcing concentrates and glyc as well as all the mixing gear. Who in their right mind would pay $1.20 a ml when you can cut that cost down to a few cents, even if I could afford the high cost I wouldn't.

https://www.vaperempire.com.au/e-liq...-e-liquid.html

Quote Originally Posted by Quaama View Post
    Like emu said above it "Took me a long time to find the right tobacco flavours" and it was just a case of shopping around until I found the right fit for me. I currently use Highbrow Vapor (USA) [who have been my main supplier for almost three years now] with my usual afternoon-night vape being their RY4 (Double flavour with 25%PG/75%VG - yes, they will customise it for you) although their French Pipe is also good and I've just ordered some 'Perique' to retry after a long absence.
    vaper empire wasmy first vaping experience that has thrown me into vaping but as you said way to expensive

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    The nicest tobacco juice I ever had is the one from Vapor Empire in the UK, there's none other like it. Trouble is it costs $1.20 a ml plus post which puts it way out of my reach, It'd cost me $6.50 just to fill my tank and that'd be gone in a few hours so I would be spending as much on juice as I would on smokes.

I spend twenty cents for a full tank making my own, sure you have to stuff around importing nic and sourcing concentrates and glyc as well as all the mixing gear. Who in their right mind would pay $1.20 a ml when you can cut that cost down to a few cents, even if I could afford the high cost I wouldn't.

https://www.vaperempire.com.au/e-liq...-e-liquid.html
    every french pipe i tried was way to sweet and nothing like pipe

Quote Originally Posted by Quaama View Post
    just order some from highbrow...i let you know...maybe my whole problem is in the pg/ vg ratio

I can't vape just one flavor, need at least 5 to rotate
    yeah...but what i do is " in tthe morning ...full batteries, and a 30ml bottle and off to work"

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragandeewhy View Post
    yeah...but what i do is " in tthe morning ...full batteries, and a 30ml bottle and off to work"
    Take 2 or 3 mods with full tanks and different flavors in each.

Take 2 or 3 mods with full tanks and different flavors in each.
    woow...respect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12