Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Chasing the cigarete flavour, my opinion after two years of vaping

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Chasing the cigarete flavour, my opinion after two years of vaping

I have been vaping now almost 2 years and I have never liked the idea of vaping lollies all day and I do not understand the whole fuss about custard and strawberries and cakes and the whole sweet stuff.

I have started with a small ciggie like thing from vaperempire and gradually moved to the latest Lost Vape Paranormal 166.

In this time I have chased a LOTS of tobacco flavors. By now I have accumulated or gone through some 40 plus concentrates.

Some juices were fine but the vendor would never be able to replicate the same juice twice. Since they make it by order and do not stock much of the juices it is no wonder that they vary so much and there is so much overflavouring going on that is later blamed on you and letting it steep, if it tastes like parfume in the beginning it will not change even after two months.

So far I have found that everything effects the taste of your vape...the coil, the mod, the watts, the precentages of your vg pg, the batteries....everything makes it variable.

Most of us ex smokers have never tasted and smoked a real Virginia, Turkish, Cavendish....etc so we actually do not know how they taste like. What we were used to smoke was a mixture of tobaccos and flavours and chemicals that make a certain brand of a cigarette.

In regards of concentrates I find that there is lots of simple renaming of the same concentrate going on. By now I have gone through some 40 tobacco flavoured concentrates. I find that any description of the concentrate that notes that it has "notes" of vanilla .... cherry...or some other sweetening stuff will give you a sweet juice that has nothing to do with tobacco. My thinking for now is "if the concentrate does not smell right you will not get a good tobacco juice". They blame it on my vapors tongue which ones I had for about a week...but just a week. I could never make anything out of adding DNB or any other smokey add ons.

For me, flavours like Virginia, Desert ship, Oriental is more or less the same thing.
    Any Brand name of famous cigarettes as juice is pure waste of money and honestly it is misleading the customers or false advertising and I would not trust the reviews yes, and by the way, they rarely let you put a negative review.

For now I am making my own juice with Innaweras Black Fire wich i find smokey enough and another is Tabacum by innawera and I still play with the flavours.

So chasing the YOUR tobacco flavor is a long and pricey process but vaping is different than smoking because when you smoke after the first cigarette there is no flavor .... you just feel right but when you vape it is like eating your favorite meal over and over again and that is totally different.

Anyway maybe I am doing something wrong/in vaping we always do something wrong/.... but this is what I think and know about tobacco flavors in vaping.

AVF Regular
    Am a dessert vaper (primarily custards and bananas ) so cant be authoratative on your post - but i do like this line

"vaping is different than smoking because when you smoke after the first cigarette there is no flavor .... you just feel right but when you vape it is like eating your favorite meal over and over again and that is totally different. "

I think thats why some do better with snus or WTA juices or why others still dont really take to vaping

But do agree with alot of your post - those parts I can relate to anyways

Others may differ
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

emu
    AVF Regular
    Took me a long time to find the right tobacco flavours too, finally I settled on a handful that I make myself.

Let me know if you want the info, somehow I get the feeling you not coming back so I won't waste my time typing for nothing.

AVF Regular
    maybe you could mention the Molinberry, Emu... ye of little faith and delicate extremities ! I donot do baccy - but I do know that Innaweras do great Mango and pear.. and if you are gentle their honey is spesh.... as is much that Is Molinberry...
    emu likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    I'm not a baccy vaper, but if I was, NET's would be the go for me. Certainly seems to get more rave reviews than not.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Took me a long time to find the right tobacco flavours too, finally I settled on a handful that I make myself.

Let me know if you want the info, somehow I get the feeling you not coming back so I won't waste my time typing for nothing.
    huh this forum is hacked...taked u to different spam sites.
    These are my findindings of tobacco flavours so far.
    When I started vaping my idea was that would be able to vape a bit of pipe flavour...a bit of cohiba...a bit of strong french cigarettes...but it turned out a totally different experience.

One of the issues I am having is that certain concentrates turn out for some as one flavour and for others totally different flavours ( black perique comes to mind).
    Than u have so many different ways of steeping...but at the end it should come to the same result...but it does not.
    Another thing is that if you do not mix the exact amouny of 1.1ml the whole thing goes wrong ( for example) but on line you find that vapers mix it with 5%...7%...3%..10%.

I really do not know what to think of the whole thing.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Yes I measure with precision and steep for min 8 weeks for consistency of flavor

AVF Regular
    puros by HOL
    end thread
    RIP 22.12.2016

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Yes I measure with precision and steep for min 8 weeks for consistency of flavor
    what is your procentage for vg and pg....and what if get it wrong?...Most of them go like "shake it and you can see if it is good enough..."
    And I simply do not buy it that 0.1 of ml can mess up the flavour of the juice while others claim that they make it in different procentages.

emu
    AVF Regular
    50/50 is my %age

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast