Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By 1ynne
  • 2 Post By 1ynne

Thread: Nude Nicotine

AVF Regular

Nude Nicotine

Well I love my Nude Nic - but I have to say, like many others have experienced, you cannot complain about customer service because there isnt any - but today a new announcement !

Nude Nicotine is proud to be able to now offer a reduced cost on all of it's nicotine products! From Nicotine Salts to Nicotine Bases, everything has been discounted a fair amount to reflect what we feel should be the true-value of a nicotine solution of such size and concentration.

Nude Nicotine's Quality Guarantee:

Nude Nicotine guarantees the quality of nicotine bases and salts with a full money-back guarantee for wholesalers and DIYers - we are committed to the highest level of customer service for anyone purchasing our products! Nude Nicotine will guarantee the integrity of our formulation during shipping to ensure your optimal enjoyment of our nicotine bases and salts. While Nude Nicotine products contain nicotine, and are prone to oxidation if improperly stored, we will work tirelessly to ensure the appropriate transit is employed to get our products to you safely, quickly, and without delay. (If you have questions as how to best extend the shelf life of you Nude Nicotine products upon arrival, please don't hesitate to get in touch).

Nude Nicotine will also guarantee the timely arrival of shipments within its control. Unless otherwise noted, our staff will manufacture/process your order for shipping in less than 3 business days, ship the product in tested & secure packaging with a guarantee against spillage/leakage, and will be available to assist in tracking or final-line issues if they ever arise. We are wholly committed to making your experience with our laboratory of the highest caliber - both enjoyable and informative! This guarantee is our promise to treat you with the utmost care and respect, regardless of whether you use these products personally, or formulate for others in a business environment
    Perhaps ... perhaps !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    So why the love 1ynne? If they are so slow and non communicative?
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    because their nic is/was simply the best ! but .. that was then and this is now and sadly I shall never know any difference... see what happened.. I went shopping on their site and got distracted by their concentrates.... and then got distracted by real life... the next day I checked my emails.. no confirmation that I had placed an order.. so I went back, saw all the goodies sitting in my cart.. and 'finalised' order.... probably about 10 days later big parcel of goodies arrived... much delight.. and loading of the freezer... then 2 days later a second huge parcel of goodies arrived... yep .. I had actually ordered twice... so I have enough nic to last me a life time.. lucky I like it I say !!
    disley and DocM like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Just as well.......
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation