AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Blue Bull juice help finding

Hi all,
    So recently I purchased a bottle of Blue Bull ejuice from a local store. This juice blew my mind the flavour was intense and straight away became my favourite juice. When going to buy more I was told they donít stock it anymore and canít get it anymore. So I tried finding it elsewhere. In my searches I found where it was from a store in Malaysia which when contacting said that I can not order from Australia. But it was in my local store so in a desperate search to find it was wondering if any of you have seen it anywhere. I will post a pic of the bottle I have found off the web as there are many brands with the same flavour name. Unfortunately this particular bottle has no branding on it.

One thing about this flavour was it burnt my coils out in just under two days. But the flavour was that good I donít mind so was happy to just stock up on coils and deal with it. I have also heard that a lot of Malaysia juices are coil gunkers and thinking that Iíd also enjoy other flavours from there due to strong flavouring. So if anyone knows on any good stores I could purchase Malaysian juices online with quick delivery to Australia please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    It would probably help to know where you got it from originally......or what state at least. From my quick search I think I have found
    a place in WA that might have it or know where you can get it but I will wait to hear where you have tried first.

AVF Regular
    Female Harakiri = A womb with a view.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

I got this from a store called Major Vapor in WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    It would probably help to know where you got it from originally......or what state at least. From my quick search I think I have found
    a place in WA that might have it or know where you can get it but I will wait to hear where you have tried first.
    I got this from a store called Major Vapor in WA.

AVF Regular
    Ok I think thats different from the one I found

I think these are the guys that import it https://www.facebook.com/pg/BoxingBa...=page_internal
    (I linked to the photos because from memory one of the blue bull posts has a list of stockists).

And this place seems to stock it or did at some point so it might be worth checking out if you're close https://www.facebook.com/WestsideVaperz/

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Ok I think thats different from the one I found

I think these are the guys that import it https://www.facebook.com/pg/BoxingBa...=page_internal
    (I linked to the photos because from memory one of the blue bull posts has a list of stockists).

And this place seems to stock it or did at some point so it might be worth checking out if you're close https://www.facebook.com/WestsideVaperz/
    Ill check them out thanks for your help Tara

AVF Regular
    Good luck

I will also keep an eye out for it at the shops I go to and let you know If I come across it.