Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Big Kahuna
  • 1 Post By 1ynne

Thread: Looking for a Reliable Vendor

AVF Regular

Looking for a Reliable Vendor

G'day everyone,

Previously, I'd made all liquid purchases for the last three years from Yaeliq, the Israeli company.

Previously, it had all been completed through USD which isn't too bad in the currency conversion, it was USD in July last year, however, it is now in Euro which, as you know, is considerably more expensive.

Not sure if it's a permanent change or an error on the website, but, if it is a permanent change and besides Mt Baker Vapor, where are some other decent online retailers who sell ready to use liquids?

Kind regards,
    Paul

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    If there was only an active forum on the internet. (sigh)
    Female Harakiri = A womb with a view.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    If there was only an active forum on the internet. (sigh)
    I thought this was an active forum?
    What happened to this place? It used to have thousands of people on in the evenings.

The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    It has been swamped by spam and other goodies. Try Home | vaping in australia
    There's some worthwhile people from here there, if you can slide past the spammer types that have zero to say and say it a heck of a lot between each other.....
    Female Harakiri = A womb with a view.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    It has been swamped by spam and other goodies. Try Home | vaping in australia
    There's some worthwhile people from here there, if you can slide past the spammer types that have zero to say and say it a heck of a lot between each other.....
    Damn.
    That sucks.
    Shame that it fell by the wayside. It was such a great forum with so many people.

Tara and 1ynne like this.

General Colin Powell

AVF Regular
    Yep I just went to reorder some Yaeliq - so agree with you on that !

You can try

Vape Falcon - will ship for Aus for a flat $25USD .. if you average it out by buying a lot its not too bad and comes in a few days https://www.vapefalcon.com/

VapourEyes in New Zealand and or the Vape Store New Zealand or Mixology vapes - postage is more reasonable and here in Melb in a few days
    Tara likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.