Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Vamo

Unhappy Vamo

Can any one explain in English to someone who is not very fluent in electrical language the capabilities and what to avoid in the Vamo?

Sorry, I need it again.

We have W (watts)
    V (volts)
    OHMS

Then the 'abc' mode and the 'xyz' mode. (Protected to not reveal their real names).

I have read about it, researched it and I need a "Spot ran up the hill" description.

I'm a turn it on girl but after that, I get all flustered. - Read: Dumb.

NO, I'm not dumb, my intelligence lies else where.
    Mushman, Robray, margyb and 1 others like this.

Raa
    Adjusting Watts or Volts up and down will give the Vamo more or less power. Leave it set to N02 (if you have found that setting)
    Ohms doesn't matter (well it does but it doesn't at the same time - if you are using Watts mode then it doesn't matter, if you are using Volts mode you will need more volts if the ohm rating of your carto/tank/whatever is high than if it is low)

My suggestion, put it into Watts mode, start it at 5 watts.. adjust to taste.
    If you put it in Volts mode, start at 3.3 volts and adjust to taste.

The end.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Spot ran up the hill, with ****'s Vamo in his mouth.

**** was not very happy, he had just set the Vamo to the N02 setting & was playing with the Watts.

Dora, saw **** was unhappy & tried to play with him, to make **** spit with happiness.
    **** still was not happy because Spot had his Vamo.

Dora called Spot over & took the Vamo away from him, then handed it to ****.
    **** was happy & set the Vamo to 6watts, which was too low, he set it to 7watts "Ahhh just about right" said ****.

**** was so happy, he played with Dora & spot ran off with the Vamo again.

The morale of this story is, If your Vamo is vaping perfectly, don't play with ****.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post

**** was not very happy, he had just set the Vamo to the N02 setting & was playing with the Watts.

Dora, saw **** was unhappy & tried to play with him, to make **** spit with happiness.

**** was happy & set the Vamo to 6watts, which was too low, he set it to 7watts "Ahhh just about right" said ****.

The morale of this story is, If your Vamo is vaping perfectly, don't play with ****.
    Ok than now we know Wat ur doin tmi
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post

That's almost funny Noe
    Mushman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    That's almost funny Noe
    Yeah ...... I'll vote for almost funny too !
    Mushman likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Come on only almost?
    I thought it was educational & funny.

Tough crowd!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Educational would be "To set it to Watts mode, which is the best mode for most people, hold both of the little buttons down for 3 seconds until NO2 is displayed. If NO1 is displayed, hold them down again until NO2 is displayed. Start at 5W and increase if necessary to achieve the best tasting / most satisfying vape." ... or words to that effect.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Actually you hold down the left button to change from No1 to No 2, holding both buttons changes voltage to watts,although no 2 is recommended, in practice, no 1 works better
    Last edited by Tooter; 03-03-13 at 12:28 PM.
    Mushman likes this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast