Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: eGo-C leak

Doc
    AVF Regular

eGo-C leak

I have an eGo-C which keeps leaking. I have the silicon caps for the tank.
    Are there any other tricks to stop the leaks?
    I have searched the forum, but to no avail.
    If its got tits or tyres, you got problems.

AVF Regular
    Best to go with a clearomiser like a kangar T3 or something similar and use that with the ego c battery. The ego c tank system is leaky in general.

CCC
    margyb and Stomp like this.

Doc
    AVF Regular
    I've only just bought the ego-c......

AVF Regular
    I understand your irritation, but for a little perspective consider;
    1. The cost of daily smoking against your outlay to date.
    2. Many of our vaping items are consumables, the juice delivery systems/atomisers/clearos/cartomisers/rebuildables etc have a serviceable life measured in days to months. Depending greatly varying personal circumstances. Batteries last months or longer, the devices should last months to years.
    3. Everyone, sooner or later, ends up with a collection of devices and juice heaters, to deal with failures, different times of day and taste variations.

Ultimately, the thing you have is not a single purchase and just refill it and it'll last until you lose it or run over it with a bus. I'll happily have my people send you a stardust, comet or a rebuildable if you want to try your hand at something else without spending tens of dollars on things with postage.

Doc
    AVF Regular
    So I'm researching clearomisers. Whats the go with low resistance? I have ego twist batteries BTW.
    Is it worth going rebuildable? The Stardust V3 replacement heads are only 2 bucks. Hardly worth the effort to rebuild at that price?
    Is the Vision V3 the same as a Stardust V3???? Theres just sooooo many clearomisers.....

Which are the best clearomisers ? I dont want to throw any more money in the bin. I have 2 ego-c atty bodies, 5 atty heads, 5 tanks and a bag of silicon caps. Thats close to $50 bucks worth of JUNK I may as well throw in the bin that I only bought last week. To make matters worse, my sister in law and neighbour also bought the same thing after seeing mine. I spent over $200 to get set up. Very disappointing.

I seemed to have stemmed the leaking by changing the atty head and tightning the body so the tank fits tighter. It used to be alright for 5 mins then just drop a whole tank of juice. What a mess and what a waste of juice. I went through 10 mls today. The last atty head wasnt this bad, thats why I just put a new 1 in. I did try raising and squaring the spike in the crook atty head to no avail. I tightened the body by rolling it with force at 45 degrees on a tiled floor.

Sorry for so many questions in the one post lol.
    CCC likes this.

Doc
    AVF Regular
    AND I got fauldings VG which, after reading the forum today, is apparently crap.
    Ok, no more bitching. I promise (well not today)
    Nothing is going to stop me giving up smoking though. Whatever it takes.

CCC
    You can try putting a tea bag (the material) over your spike then inserting your tank on your C set up.

Failing that just get some stardusts, the visions are the same as the stardusts (vision is just the manufacturer name and stardust or ce4+ is the name of the clearo)), you can get LR or SR because you have twist batteries you can adjust to get the perfect resistance. Rebuildable or normal doesnt really matter, save some bucks if you go rebuildable.

Dont worry we have all thrown stuff in the bin after finding better set ups. You wont have juice dumps with the stardusts.
    margyb likes this.

Super Moderator
    the Kanger EVOD BCC seems to be ok too.

AVF Regular
    Definitely some kind of clearo or rebuildable.
    I persevered for way too long with those tanks, and my whole life changed once I'd got shot of 'em.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast