AVF Regular

Janty MiD Review and Discussion

Here is a review of the Janty Mid. Although his english is not the best we can get a good look at it. I for one will definitely pick up one of these when ecigmodshop gets their stock in. Cant wait. :-)

Janty MiD -PART1- (Janty) | English Review - YouTube

AVF Regular
    Pretty awesome and looks slick!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Bad english lol
    He kept repeating himself, I couldn't watch the whole thing but the general jist of it is he liked it.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    delivery ETA was confirmed for end of March

I will be getting them in a kit form including charger batteries and the specially designed for MID clearomizers

i am really looking forward to it

AVF Regular
    Hey Simon, Do you have an idea of what the clearo's will go for?
    Also would you consider stocking the EVOD BCC? I only ask this as it goes really well with the mid (apparently), looks good anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    Hi Captain
    I did try the Evod BCC and was not very happy with them, the MID comes with a clearomizer that has been designed for it especially
    As for other clearomizers i am getting the Inokin Iclear30 and I clear 16 which for me are a class above and work much better
    Janty also makes a new clearomizer(puromizer) which is for ego style batteries and has great reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Hey Simon, Do you have an idea of what the clearo's will go for?
    Also would you consider stocking the EVOD BCC? I only ask this as it goes really well with the mid (apparently), looks good anyway.

AVF Regular
    Are they clearos or cartos? I was under the impression they were just weirdo cartos with a slidey hatch thing but full of filler material and a coil like a carto.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Janty - Seriously, single cell vaping on MiD is like turning a Ferrari into a Trabant, why would anyone want that? I need my 11+ Watts! -end rant-.................................................. ........ .................................................. .................................. Update: MiD single battery configuration option is now available through the latest firmware to be released to reviewers in a few days.

Captain - Nice to have options even if they are never used. Could you list some of the reviewers that may be receiving them or will you post them as they come?
    about an hour ago Like

Janty - We'll post them here as they get publicised In fact it's the usual suspects... Scott Bonner, Phil Busardo, Phil Scheck, Stephan Knaus, Field of Vapor, Valter Gomez, and many more

AVF Regular
    Hey Simon have you heard anything from Janty yet as to when they will start shipping? I know they said they will be attending some manila vapefest with their final product on the 23rd?? I think.

AVF Regular
    i been told my Mid One , Neo kits and JDTS V2 will be shipped end of this month

Simon