Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Looking to for a good cheap atomizer

Looking to for a good cheap atomizer

I'm looking to get an atomizer for my Ego setup. Been using clearos, cartos and DCTs since I started vaping, but want to try my juice with a decent atomizer. Main reason is I'm finding the flavour is absolute shit in my DCTs after 1 or 2 refills. I'm looking for something that can hopefully be used away from home, and I'm not to interested in this point at the expensive rebuildables (I'll move on to these when I get my first shiny). I'm thinking this one will be great to start with. Can anyone please help with suggestions.
    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

ego C is a huge improvement over the old ego T which suffers from pretty much no flavour at all.

Joyetech Hardware - eGo-C Spares - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

need the heads, the body and some tanks and its good to go.
    shipo and Mushman like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

n00b question alert: These use standard 510 drip tips? Or do you need the cartridges? Ideally I want to be able to use my standard 510 drip tips.
    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

AVF Regular
    u can get a standard Joytech 510 atomizer from Joye 510-T LR Atomizer It says T but they should work for dripping other wise the 306 atomizer is the one most guys recommend but i dont think 510 dt's fit it
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    u can get a standard Joytech 510 atomizer from Joye 510-T LR Atomizer It says T but they should work for dripping other wise the 306 atomizer is the one most guys recommend but i dont think 510 dt's fit it
    meep .. what ?

any of the T atomisers use tanks, virtually impossible to drip with due to the spike.

You cannot drip with ego T,ego C or 510 T or use a 510 drip tip, it will fit on a 510T atty but dripping .. well I haven;t tried it actually .. but surely its not going to work well ?

I know the OP does not want to get into 'expensive' rebuildables, but what about cheap rebuildables..

Phoenix Rebuildable Atomiser

charlie just got these in stock, they are a great little atty if you have good hands or a magnifying head thingo. take a 510 drip tip too, same diameter as an ego.

I am currently running an aga-t (under $30) .. holds 4ml or so, rebuldable in a few minutes with a bit of silica wick and some kanthal and takes any 510 drip tip you want.
    davee likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    meep .. what ?

any of the T atomisers use tanks, virtually impossible to drip with due to the spike.

You cannot drip with ego T,ego C or 510 T or use a 510 drip tip, it will fit on a 510T atty but dripping .. well I haven;t tried it actually .. but surely its not going to work well ?

I know the OP does not want to get into 'expensive' rebuildables, but what about cheap rebuildables..

Phoenix Rebuildable Atomiser

charlie just got these in stock, they are a great little atty if you have good hands or a magnifying head thingo. take a 510 drip tip too, same diameter as an ego.

I am currently running an aga-t (under $30) .. holds 4ml or so, rebuldable in a few minutes with a bit of silica wick and some kanthal and takes any 510 drip tip you want.
    woops my bad
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing