Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By keyboardmama
  • 1 Post By CCC

Thread: Looking for new batteries

Looking for new batteries

Hi team,
    Vaping is going really well but it's time to upgrade my batteries. Was looking on vapkiing and found the joytech eGo-c variable voltage. Interested in people's thoughts on this unit. Have just purchased some t3 bottom coil 3ml tanks which are great. Currently using the soulblu Aussie ripper battery which is nice and compact. The ego-c looks about the same size. I don't want a huge dimension battery. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

It must be the Ego Twist you are talking about ronho. They are longer than the regular Ego-C batteries. I just measured mine and its around 12 cm long. My regular Ego-C battery is 10cm.

They are good batteries though, and like the name says you can change the voltage on them as you need to, which comes in handy for different types and flavours of juice.
    Mushman likes this.

CCC
    The twist will be longer than your rippers, but you can adjust the voltage, so depends if that is important to you or not, i have not gone down the VV path as i find regular ego batteries are fine for me. Without going huge like a provari its probably the best option for small VV.
    Mushman likes this.

Yep (EDIT>)Spinners are great, the 1300mAh is between the 1000 and 650 twist in length.Heaps better construction and easier to read the settings too.
    Last edited by Mushman; 09-03-13 at 04:13 PM. Reason: meant Spinner,Twists don't come in 1300mAh

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hi ronho.

First lets look at what you want, a 650mah VV battery. This will give you less vape time than your non-VV 650mah batts, crank the volts up on these & you can almost halve the vape time of a regular 650mah batt.

Now lets look at the option I think is better & is not much larger than the eGo twist 650mah, the Vision Spinner 1300mah.
    These can last a lot longer in vape time because of the larger capacity batts (1300mah) they will certainly run for longer than your regular 650mah batts that you have.
    They are about the same diameter as a regular eGo, maybe 1mm thicker & they are longer, maybe about half as long again as a regular 650mah battery.

The advantage of these is in the longer run time, the build quality is better (from what I have read of other peoples reviews) than the eGo twists too, they are built a little more robust & can take a few more knocks.
    They are also only about $5 more than a 650mah twist, which makes them a better deal IMO, since you would need at least 2 650mah twists to get the same amount of run time from them.
    You can check them out here: VISION 1300mAH Spinner EGO VV - FATBOY
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mushman View Post
    Yep (EDIT>)Spinners are great, the 1300mAh is between the 1000 and 650 twist in length.Heaps better construction and easier to read the settings too.
    Thanks for all the info. Do I need another charger or will my old ones do the trick.

You'll be best suited to a 450mA charger for these IMO.

The standard ones just take longer but will still work,VK should have them I think?