Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why cant i fill my prive tank without it flooding and dripping out the bottom??

Jas
    AVF Regular

Why cant i fill my prive tank without it flooding and dripping out the bottom??

I have tried over 5 times now to fill the Prive tank, changed the O rings made sure both end caps are properly sealed just doesent seem to be working and its really getting to me!

Step 1: prefill boge punched carto using condom method, let it sit for a while
    Step 2: lube Orings on prive tank insert carto
    Step 3: extract my juice with a syringe from one of my 30ml bottles and start filling tank leaving a gap were the fill hole is to alow for airflow.

Now as i fill everytime it starts to get to the top it starts dripping from the bottom of the boge threaded part, so the more i syringe juice in (doing it slowly that is) the more it just floods the carto inside and starts dripping from the bottom so i can never fill it to the top? What am i doing wrong here i wasted so many cartos! i just wont stop trying coz ive always been a tank carto vaper and i end up trying to fill a prive and its not working!

Please help with any tips or on why this is happaning?

cheers

team

AVF Regular
    Are you using a thin juice?

I would try using a dry empty carto, syringe fill the tank, reinsert your fill screw and then drip fill the carto from the drip tip end. If it still floods, you don't have a decent seal, you have have a damaged o ring. Did you buy the Prive new our second hand? Don't throw away the other cartos that have flooded, they should be fine to use again once you've got the problem sorted.

Super Moderator
    I would look at how many holes you are punching in the carto, also how deep they are... if they are punched through the inner cotton wrapping, then you will get flooding.

CCC
    What m0n said... Cartos damaged inside.

AVF Regular
    punch one hole and not too deep(not all the way with your carto punch tool) and see how that goes

Simon

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Thanks Guys ill give that a shot i always use vapebars drilled boge cartos (2 holes) they work flawlessly is every other tank i have the holes are prefectly driled on each side

AVF Regular
    I had the same problem with a needle tip bottle as i was blocking the fill hole completely (being impatient) so there was no airflow. Since i have started using a Syringe, i fill it slowerly and slightly tilt it to the side so there is plenty of airflow i havent had a problem. Some juice does get pushed into the carto but not enough to flood.
    Jas likes this.
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I
    had the same problem with a needle tip bottle as i was blocking the fill hole completely (being impatient) so there was no airflow. Since i have started using a Syringe, i fill it slowerly and slightly tilt it to the side so there is plenty of airflow i havent had a problem. Some juice does get pushed into the carto but not enough to flood.
    Ahhh i see, im using a 3ml blunt syringe to extract my jucie from my 30ml bottles to put into my prive tank, i do get a gap in the little hole but i might try doing it very slowly straight then tilt.
    vapebar boges should work perfect coz they do on everything else
    Tash likes this.

Super Moderator
    Ah in that case then you are probably pressurizing the chamber and thus forcing the juice out the hole. Ensure that you do it at a slow and steady pace and ensure there's enough of an air gap in that fill hole!

AVF Regular
    I brought a prive 6 months ago and had a similar problem so I shelved it until a sense of urgency (no coils and public holidays) forced me to use it. I personally think you are having the same problem as I was flooding the cartomiser and juice leaking and entering your mouth.

Now I mastered this bad boy never looking back to clearomisers best vape ever and best value for money

Just a question I noticed I go through little juice that sits in the tank and top up the cart with a few drops whenever it gets dry.
    Been 5days and have not changed any juice in the tank how long before a clean out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast