Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Need a new Tank...

AVF Regular

Need a new Tank...

ok guys,

Need some help. Looking for a new RBA tank. I am getting rage using the VO BCC and killer in a tank. Waiting for the A8 tanks to come in (co-op). I am using a my trusty Reo at the moment but feel bad for leaving my Provari unused.
    Am looking for a new silica RBA tank with a capacity for 2.5-3.5ml. any ideas?
    Not really into genesis ones as they are fiddly.

Getting tank rage

Tried using a carto tank again (went and picked up a few cartos from a mate)....man....so hard to go back to them since the VO BCC and killer gave such good flavor.

Killer would have been awesome but rebuilding is a PITA for me...got over the whole R and NR wire twisting with the GG RBAs. Unless someone can give me directions to some sort of hardware to weld the NR and R wires together, the killers will be put away soon

Cheers!

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

second week on the same silica wick in an aga-t.

works fine, flavour is fine, gt nearly a day out of a tank, running it with no fill screw so its damn easy to top up.

lifes good
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    how did you set up the silica wick in the aga-t? and would it work in the DID?

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

3.5mm wick, just used it the same as you would a mesh wick .. stuck it in the hole and wrapped a half dozen turns of 32 gauge around it.
    you can also just tip extra juice in the top as well, it likes being wet.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    cool this will be one alternative i will be looking at as soon as i get another but for my DID. Any other suggestions?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Gotta say AGA-T with SS mesh wick just works for me, I know you're not looking for a genny but hybrid wick with cotton gauze/ss mesh might be a solution for you.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    hybrid wick with cotton gauze/ss mesh might be a solution for you.
    Please tell me more

AVF Regular
    Have you tried the killer in the ufs? Works really well mmm
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Tek
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    Killer would have been awesome but rebuilding is a PITA for me...got over the whole R and NR wire twisting with the GG RBAs. Unless someone can give me directions to some sort of hardware to weld the NR and R wires together, the killers will be put away soon
    Have you tried just using straight Kanthal without the NR wires on the Killer like Mick77 does? I made a coil out of straight 30 gauge and the res came out at 1.5 ohms and is working pretty well. I find I can bump up the voltage more with straight kanthal as well... might be worth a try?
    Last edited by Tek; 18-03-13 at 12:37 PM. Reason: corrected ohms

I wonder what advantage a hybrid wick has over just using thick silica, understandable if using cotton of couse.
    But do you notice any difference over a good heavy wick.
    My silica wick is nearly 2 weeks old now and does not seem to be degrading at all.
    With no hassles with insulation, wicking,flavour,cleaning, TH, leaking,filling, maintenance .. this is a no brainer good vape day, every day.

changing wiks is a 5 minute job.
    cleaning, i rinse the heater area under hot water, fill tank under cold tap, flick till empty, dry burn and refill .. loving it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast