Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 306 drip tips all too loose

306 drip tips all too loose

I always get my 306 atties locally and they always fit my existing drip tips.
    With a GH1 juice import that arrived today, I also grabbed 5 x 306's and they all fall out of my 3 drip tips. Pain...
    Any fixes? ...

AVF Regular
    alot of 306 atomisers vary a little in size - there probably are some fixes, but i used to just have a collection of SS and Glass drip tips of varying size to cater for the different sizes

Ok, I wasn't sure if remoulding the plastic drip tip in
    boiling water would work, but they're holding on with
    some thread tape around the atomiser. Never had this issue before.

AVF Regular
    joye, cisco, bauway etc etc brands can all vary a bit in size. But when i used to drip , i preffered cisco 306 or ikv i06 (not a 306) atomisers - all different sizes though

Use the plastic sleeve it comes with...

actually that might not work with dripping... Are u dripping or using a bottom feeder?

AVF Regular
    been a while since i dripped, but from memmory the cherry vapes , theecig glass and alot off the stainless steel 306 drip tips are made for cisco 306 atomisers which are slightly smaller in diameter than the bauway and joye 306 atomisers. So may be worth buying a few if you need some that are slightly smaller. I was a bit off a drip tip nazi and needed driptips that fitted snuggly and had a big top hole that didn't "pool" juice up the top. Makes all the difference when dripping, if thats what you using them for.

Some peeps that still use them may chip in, I have been using genesis atomisers for the last 9 months now

*note the glass drip tips from theecig are hand blown glass so vary a bit in size and quality so its a bit off a lucky dip as to what you get.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 19-03-13 at 09:13 PM.

Yeah thats what I thought about when i posted the 2nd time... pooling liquid at the top of the mouthpiece.

If you are using a bottom feeder it might work but if u get juice in your mouth, its probly too short, try plug some bits together to make it longer

Thanks for your replies gentlemen. I just drip, and usually get Joye atts and didnt think when ordering so lesson learnt. Thread tape is holding up ok.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Thanks for your replies gentlemen. I just drip, and usually get Joye atts and didnt think when ordering so lesson learnt. Thread tape is holding up ok.
    nice to see some drippers still out there. I pretty much dripped or used bottom feeders with 306's for the first 18 months of vaping - sometimes i still miss it, but genesis atomisers got the better of me in the end, but nothing wrong with dripping - still a nice pure vape
    Last edited by Mickg33; 19-03-13 at 10:05 PM.
    Jas likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast