Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stomp
  • 1 Post By davee

Thread: Sigelei telescope

Sigelei telescope

Hey there group of awesomeness, I'm after a little help here, I purchased the above mentioned mod from a local vendor and it does not work, I have screwed it as small as it goes, put my 18350 battery in and nothing, swapped batteries still nothing, depressed the button and gave it a little shake and the battery has a lot of movement, pulled everything apart and it appears in the smallest mode it can go there is a good 6mm of space before contact could be made. Also when I purchased it the description stated a screw down sleeve to lock the button, there is none and I have found no way to lock this button.

Any help would be appreciated, the vendor has said to post back ( at my own expense I presume) for a full refund but I currently don't have funds to pay to post it back and that part of our communication seems to have gone ignored it seems very wrong to me that I was sent a product that does not work and I'm out of pocket and am expected to be even more so to fix the problem. If there is a quick fix (without using the bigger batteries as I don't have any) I would rather do that than send it back, it was only bought as a cheap one for when I'm on my bike or down the river.

Cheers.

Edit: Vendor has offered to refund all and adjust to include return postage, so I won't need that quick fix now but do still need to buy a nice cheap mod. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Itsmerobyn; 20-03-13 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Acceptable response from vendor

Maybe you could try some magnets to make up the difference in space if your sure that the battery is moving up and down, not side to side.

AVF Regular
    He will sort u out...he does work full time but have no fear..one of the best vendors out there....u sure the locking nut is not just really tight up against the body? ..hang tight...he will sort you
    Itsmerobyn likes this.

Def up and down, vendor has now advised of a full refund including postage so I can send back, was so looking forward to using it and am so mega disappointed that it doesn't work, but it means I get to buy a different one now any ideas? Only cheap but solid would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by davee View Post
    Close, I think mine is the model before it, vendor has been in touch and apparently it is missing the lock screw but no idea why it's not making contact I will wait patiently til he has new stock in and ask him to please check the unit works before he sends it this time

Bummer you've got a dud then. No trouble with mine. Glad it sounds like you have a decent vendor looking after you at least. A pain having to wait that bit longer though! lol
    Itsmerobyn likes this.