Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 510 LR Atomiser (1.5ohm) HV vaping

Jas
    AVF Regular

510 LR Atomiser (1.5ohm) HV vaping

As i continue to Love direct dripping more and more i have just bought some 510 LR atties for my direct dripping. As i wait for them to arrive i am currently using a 2.2ohm 510 attie and im not getting the Power, punch, vaper and heat that i love. In switching to the LR 1.5ohm vaping it at 3.7 volts will i get what i am looking for? can anyone relate to experience in using LR for direct dripping? I know that you always need to keep the attie wet as its a NO NO to run it dry and can shorten the life of the attie. But if i run it right will it be a good HV vaping experience with clouds of vapoer, flavour and TH. So if anyone is running this combo or who has in the past i would love to hear your views and thoughts. the 2.2ohm attie just aint doin it.

AVF Regular
    SR to HR atomizer needs more voltage for it's to ultilize its potential... not like LR its only need 3.7 volts. I drip about 90% of the time and i uses lr atomizer and RDA about 1.7ohms on vamo and 6 watts..

Yes 3.7 volts on a 1.5 will be hotter and may even just flat out burn the juice. I'm running a 1.5 VKs attie at 3 volts and its great for me.

We all like it different though with atties always go quality over quantity. The dodgy ones taste like crap and die sooner.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Im using a joyce 510 LR i think there a good brand atty? i want to run it at 3.7 volts on my provari, that should give me the vape experience i want. Ive yet to have a problem with the SR joyce atties for dripping so i think they are a quility attie

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas try the VKS SS attys from Vapeking. They are cheap and work very well!
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    try Ikenvape atty's, Joye are ok but middle of the road.
    Already responded in another thread to your question. VK has some good options and Iken's usually last longer than most
    Jas likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Hey Jas try the VKS SS attys from Vapeking. They are cheap and work very well!
    heard good things about those ones

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Next order will be placed for some IKV atties. now im waiting on some joyce 510 LR so i'll see how that goes then ill get some from vapeking. is joyce still good?, please tell me yes coz already orderd LOL!

AVF Regular
    usually very consistent
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    IKV i06 Atomizer this is a good quality atty especially the XLR but you need to buy an io6 drip tip coz its not the same diameter among the rest.

....or wait for the VKS 510 bridgeless lr and the 306lr......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast