Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Dead Vivi Nova

AVF Regular

Dead Vivi Nova

So i just screwed off the top cap and topped up some juice. Went to fire it, and nothing...

Put a carto tank on the provari and its firing ok. Tried the nova on the ego and nothing.

Is this normal? Would it just need a replacement head? or would it be something with the centre post?

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    don't know if the nova is at all similar to a t2, but with that, a couple of times when i've unscrewed the mouthpiece to top up, the coil has unscrewed a bit as well. you could check your coil's in tight
    Last edited by kay67kay; 22-03-13 at 06:52 PM.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    derp.

Already put a new head in it.

I should of tried that, im sure that was it.

Thanks.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    eh, just pull the one you thought was stuffed out of the bin, give it a rinse, bit of a dry burn and it might be as good as new
    GirlyPantz and eteach like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I just purchased a couple of mini vivi novas, only tried one of them but it sounds like too much air is pulling through it, and I'm not getting much vapor, I've tried tightening all the bits that screw together but doesn't make a difference. Any suggestions?

AVF Regular
    like i already said, i don't have one of those, but my t3 has a very "breathy" draw as well. i've found that if i press the button on the battery and slightlyl delay beginning to draw on it, then draw a bit slower than on a stardust, i get a decent draw. sounds like a pain, but once i got used to it, it wasn't a problem. i've seen people talk about blocking one or 2 of the air holes on different things, too, like by sticking a tooth pick in and snapping it off. not sure how good that is, but i've seen it written.

Mini nova very breathy/airy draw compared to normal nova and stardusts. I just switch between each one depending on juice and how much I feel like vaping. Has big air holes but I like it for lighter sweeter dessert flavors.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Ok thanks

AVF Regular
    here 'tis. not about the nova, but same principle, i guess.

Kanger EVOD

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxiiangel View Post
    I just purchased a couple of mini vivi novas, only tried one of them but it sounds like too much air is pulling through it, and I'm not getting much vapor, I've tried tightening all the bits that screw together but doesn't make a difference. Any suggestions?
    What volts are you running them at? I've found them notoriously bad at stating their true ohms, always a lot higher than they say. You really want to push the volts on these things to get good performance. I cant imaging these working on a standard ego.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast