Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: iclear 30, what do u think?

iclear 30, what do u think?

ok, i know its a bit premature, but for those that got them, how have u found them?

i got 3 and 2 r filled.

The first tank tastes fantastic, the juice tastes better than in my smoktech 2.0 ohm dual coil carto in a tank. The strange background taste i thought it had was just part of the flavour that wasnt picked up in my cartos. No dry hits, tastes perfect,much more throat hit and more vapour.

Tank 2, first head shorted on the provari, bye bye,
    New head, dry hits, hardly any vapor, then lots of vapour, then tastes great then crap, crap, crap, constantly having to tilt the bugger, drip tip too hot...
    Head number 2 bye bye, new head number 3, different juice, now thats it just like tank one, perfection.

I do like the knuckle head and i only use ss drip tips anyway so suit me fine
    I like how easy it is to use, fill and go
    I was surprised how different the juices tasted, even though one is silica the other polyfil, the flavour comes out more with these
    i hated the fact that i had 2 duds and that better b it.
    i do get gurgling at times
    the throat hit is much better to my cartos

so has anyone had a chance to play with theirs yet?
    Noe and sperex like this.

You read my mind, that's what I get for not paying closer attention

iClear30 - It begins

(Modmerge maybe ftw?)

Mine has been performing quite well. Probably the best clearomizer I've used. It still falls short of giving me the satisfying vape of my carto/tank set up, but I'll be keeping it in rotation and recommending it to new vapers.
    lozza 82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sperex View Post
    You read my mind, that's what I get for not paying closer attention

iClear30 - It begins

(Modmerge maybe ftw?)
    bloody classic. 2 great minds think alike, hey

AVF Regular
    Maybe try teasing out the wicks...ie..fluff them up a bit..helps wick a lot better and also ever so slightly reduce the size of the silicone cap...helps a lot with thicker juice...no more than a 1mm...shud sort out the drys. ..they use good wick but somerimes gets strangled under the cap...
    sperex and lozza 82 like this.

Retired Account
    I gave mine to MrGruffy. Mine leaked and I hated the metal drip tip. I'm allergic to pretty much every metal, and it was hurting my lips and made everything taste bad. There's something in my body which reacts really badly with metals. I bought a new pair of glasses with metal rims, but the only bits which touch my face are plastic. Within weeks, the parts of the rim anywhere near my face had their coatings come off and the metal go black. That happens with all metals, but when they touch my skin, I blister as well. I am gradually changing all my battery housings to coating ones, as after a week or 2 with my provari, my hands were burning hot all the time, just like I'd poured the kettle full of boiling water over them.. and my skin was starting to peel. MrGruffy sees it as his good fortune.. no expensive jewellery for me LOL
    margyb, izmali, phxrxonic and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I quite like my TWO iClear 30s.
    Great vape, and while i've only put 3 tanks through it the taste is still improving, better than all my carto/carto tank combos.
    Easy to fill, capacity for a few hours, at least 4.
    No leaks or spills so far.
    No sure about the shape and taste of the drip tip, but I love the idea of it.
    Two of these, and no pesky jewelry = complete score for me.
    sperex and Stomp like this.

Mods if u could merge the 2 threads, this one and iclear 30...so it begins, sperex and i both think its best, thanks

What wattage/voltage is everyone vaping at with the iClear? I'm liking the flavor at 9 watts but the drip tip is getting unusually warm.

* So I unscrewed the drip tip, looked inside and the head was sitting slightly off centre. Replaced it and same issue. Seems I either bent something or got a dud.
    Last edited by Mr C; 26-03-13 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr C View Post
    What wattage/voltage is everyone vaping at with the iClear? I'm liking the flavor at 9 watts but the drip tip is getting unusually warm.
    i got mine sittin at 4.5 volts now, bout 9.5 watts

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast