Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: GLV-2 Mini

GLV-2 Mini

Looking for opinions if anyone has a GLV-2 Mini or GLV-2 Super-Mini, have seen a couple of video reviews and like the look of it, but wanting to get more info due to the $43 postage involved with purchasing one.

Thanks
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have owned a GL2 5v and GLV2 Supermini.

They are great little stealth mods, nothing smaller around, and the title "tough as nails", is accurate. I would get the Super mini as it is smaller with the same battery capacity. The button is great and they are very comfortable to use. Only thing to keep in mind is there is not much off a gap between the button and atty connector so you cant use wide tanks without a 510 extender.

you can get them here for the same price as GreatlakeVapor and they have various colors in stock so no need to wait for it to be powdercoated, postage is $23

http://www.vaporcigzz.com/ShoppingCart.asp

I would prefer it is they made them in 18350 size versus 16340, as i like a bit extra battery life.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 27-03-13 at 06:04 PM.
    Stomp and bobsmith2012 like this.

AVF Regular
    I still love my glv-2 supermini. I don't think I'll ever sell it. If you use cartos or drip they are good. The 3.5 smoktek tanks are good as u don't need an extension.
    Mickg33 and Stomp like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah sorry I sold mine, was thinking about buying another one, not sure if the hellfire mini will fit on it
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Mini DID fits OK on it, spewing I sold it you you sometimes Mick. Now that I have the hang of setting up genesis tanks. It would be good to have one. Im waiting for the achillies from GG. Hoping it will bring my GLV usage back to life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Yeah sorry I sold mine, was thinking about buying another one, not sure if the hellfire mini will fit on it
    Mickg33 likes this.

AVF Regular
    @ mick...few Q's...do they have much voltage loss? They look pretty sturdy an size wise...perfect...plemty of colours too...real pocket size and hand size too..not familiar with the batt size but also adds 16340 an be used...is this ok for a night out on the beers with say.. 1 spare? ..really keen to grab one...also can it take a clearo? ..cheers man

AVF Regular
    Got a GLV2 and a super mini,absolutely love em. I use the super mini daily at work and have no probs with battery life, I do keep a spare handy but seldom need it.
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!

AVF Regular
    I am a bit of a chain vaper when drinking, so get about 3 to 4 hours out of a battery, i think they are about 25% lress capacity than a 18350.

Button and connections are good, no issue with voltage loss

normal size clearos would be fine I guess, although you would need an ego adapter for stardusts etc.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 27-03-13 at 11:43 PM.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info fellas..love the form factor..putting in an order..

AVF Regular
    You will be surprised how small the super minis are, when you get it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast