Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Noob hardware question

Noob hardware question

Hey People,

Couple of questions, the background is, I have only just started vaping with a boge F15 and Ego...but I want to know:
    1. Where do all these cool mods come from, and where do you get on a list?;
    2. What is the best way to go, Mechanical or VV?;

Thanks all
    Brett

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    Hey People,

Couple of questions, the background is, I have only just started vaping with a boge F15 and Ego...but I want to know:

Thanks all
    Brett
    Just buy them all and ask questions later... No, no I'm pretty sure the experts will chime in soon enough.

unik likes this.

Hey People,

You'll see co-ops in the co-op thread or more recently some in the ecigmodshop thread. Shops such as ecigmodshop also has some in stock as well.
    Depends ,it's a pretty much a matter of personal choice. I have both but prefer the pure mechanical.

AVF Regular
    Hey People,

Thanks all
    Brett

Take it slow mate, if you use UTube you can find reviews on specific mods, PV, tanks, rebuildable atomisers, juice reviews etc, but the trick is not to rush or you may waste more money than is realistic, as long as it keeps you off the coffin nails it's all good.
    Mech mods, no electronics no regulation, pretty much idiot proof ( why I like them) but the voltage drops as you use them, they just give less and less output. PV's like Shippo's last shorter in battery usage but will give you the same output until the battery is dead, then
    It will stop at the output the PV is set on.
    bilbo likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Thanks guys,

I see all these posts about "I'm on the list" but not sure where the lists are.

I like the look of the EVic but not sure that it has a good rap

AVF Regular
    Lists are where Mod makes open up a google spreadsheet for say, 100 places for a Mod or device they are making, 100 people put their details in, Name, forum, e-mail etc, then once the limit is reached (100) they pay or have paid in advance. the mod maker then sends them the device.Its a small market so most device makers are one man/woman shows so the waiting game is a big one. To make it easer for you to understand the DCT carto's like Boge are all mostly hand made because the machinery for mass production does not exist yet. The Nicotine Vaporisation market is still in its infancy, it's like the Wild West really at the moment but in a good way. Some forums you may want to look at are ECF, Vapewall, UK VAPERS.
    shipo likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Lists are where Mod makes open up a google spreadsheet for say, 100 places for a Mod or device they are making, 100 people put their details in, Name, forum, e-mail etc, then once the limit is reached (100) they pay or have paid in advance. the mod maker then sends them the device.Its a small market so most device makers are one man/woman shows so the waiting game is a big one. To make it easer for you to understand the DCT carto's like Boge are all mostly hand made because the machinery for mass production does not exist yet. The Nicotine Vaporisation market is still in its infancy, it's like the Wild West really at the moment but in a good way. Some forums you may want to look at are ECF, Vapewall, UK VAPERS.
    Thanks for that,

I have registered for vapewall I take it this is where the mod makers tell people that they are taking orders?

I know a metal engineer with a lathe and machinery, maybe I should start making a mod

Cheers all for advice, if it wasn't for this site I would be smoking, it's been 17 days.....

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that,

I have registered for vapewall I take it this is where the mod makers tell people that they are taking orders?

I know a metal engineer with a lathe and machinery, maybe I should start making a mod

Cheers all for advice, if it wasn't for this site I would be smoking, it's been 17 days.....
    Good stuff mate, remember you don't have to rush,,,,enjoy the freedom
    bilbo likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

Really truth be known I just love the crackle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast