Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Provari v2.5 - Where to Buy from?

Provari v2.5 - Where to Buy from?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the cheapest website with shipping is to buy the Provari v2.5? Is this the best unit currently on the market?

Anyone recommend a setup?

I was thinking Provari v2.5 with a 18650 battery and a dual cartomiser. Is that all i need to get up and running?

Provari e Cigarette
    u can get the provari from Vapebar and with free shipping.
    I love dual coils myself but prefer them in a tank, less filling up. If money aint no barrier, the liquinator tanks work a treat from vapebar and look smick on the provari Liquinator Tank | e Cigarette
    or u can get some great tanks here, cheaper and glass tanks IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

I have seen some for sale on the classifieds right here that may still be available or do you specifically want a new one?

AVF Regular
    wait a week or 2 as i have heard rumours of a version 3
    Itsmerobyn likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    Are they going to buckle and add variable wattage? Doesn't matter to me at all but a lot of people have a whinge about that one .

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    hey izmali, I gotta send my provaris to provape for repair. 1 has a smashed window, the other loose circuit board, was gonna send them tomorrow. Should I hold off incase there is a v3 and the v2's might be upgradable?

AVF Regular
    Difference between v2 and v2.5 is purely cosmetic.

It's a great device and im very happy i purchased it. I ended up buying a cheaper blemished v2 from provape.com but after shipping costs and i only ended up saving a few bucks.

If you want to run the 18650 battery, you'll need to purchase and end cap. I run it in standard mode with an 18490 and it currently last me a whole day (1100mah). With and end cap and a 18650 bat i'd probably get 2 days out of it.

Works great with a carto, carto tank, clearomiser (vivi), dripping atty, rebuildables... basically whatever you want to put on it will work great.

Do it.
    Fatman likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Difference between v2 and v2.5 is purely cosmetic.

It's a great device and im very happy i purchased it. I ended up buying a cheaper blemished v2 from provape.com but after shipping costs and i only ended up saving a few bucks.

If you want to run the 18650 battery, you'll need to purchase and end cap. I run it in standard mode with an 18490 and it currently last me a whole day (1100mah). With and end cap and a 18650 bat i'd probably get 2 days out of it.

Works great with a carto, carto tank, clearomiser (vivi), dripping atty, rebuildables... basically whatever you want to put on it will work great.

Do it.
    +1 on all of that - I stupidly sold mine then regretted it a few weeks later...

If you’re just getting the one, it’s slightly cheaper buying locally - but I just got a new one with a local buddy who shared postage and we saved about $30 each going direct through provape.

AVF Regular
    I have heard the Provari v3 rumours too but doubt it will drop any time soon. No real solid info anyway.

AVF Regular
    blankedouttenchar
    Last edited by qwertylesh; 01-09-13 at 03:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast