Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By limbot
  • 1 Post By unik
  • 2 Post By Fluffs
  • 2 Post By unik

Thread: Sigelei SS Telescope, VAMO VV/VW or something else?

AVF Regular

Sigelei SS Telescope, VAMO VV/VW or something else?

Hi all! I'm looking at getting something in this price range but am still learning..

Would really appreciate some advice..

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by unik; 04-04-13 at 05:17 PM.

Two very different mods, in fact even extreme ends of the scale.

Mechanical mod is just that, purely mechanical, only gives out the unregulated battery output of ummm the battery (unless you use a Kick). Without a Kick you need to pay more attention to the resistance of our cart/atty.

Vamo is variable voltage/wattage so you don't really need to pay any attention to the resistance of your cart/atty (especially in VW mode).

Personally since receiving my Natural ( mech mod) I hardly use any of my other stuff but of course YMMV
    unik likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok thanks limbot (sick name btw)! I understand that now!

Should I go for the low end VV/VW or low end mechanical mod? Or spend a bit more on something else?
    Last edited by unik; 04-04-13 at 05:30 PM.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Don't know what to buy! How hard is it matching mech mod and resistance of cart/atty?

I upgraded from an ego C to a vamo a little while ago, I haven't touched my egos since then haha I just ordered the new sigelei v3 z-max from vapeking so I can tell you which I prefer next week. Unless you get a kit you're going to need to buy a charger and batteries so keep that in mind when you're working out your budget. I spent about $90 getting my vamo, a good charger and some batteries from vapeking and the sigelei I just bought was $100 which comes with everything. I haven't tried a mech mod yet but I think it's better to go with a variable voltage while you're starting. paying so much attention to resistances can be a pain when you just want to vape. Just my thoughts, I'm sure someone with more experience can expand on that further.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL and unik like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks to everyone that replied! I bought the sigelei from vapeking last night..
    Itsmerobyn and davee like this.

Looking forward to how you find it Considering one myself

AVF Regular
    So ZMAX Telescope V3 kit arrived yesterday, super quick delivery. First impressions are good - descent carry case and all the bits and bobs. A little disappointed with build quality.. screen is off centre and the threads are pretty rough. Other than that, I'm happy. Had I know of the imperfections I would've considered Provari despite not liking the look of it.

Hope this helps