Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Help with Vivi Nova

Help with Vivi Nova

Im a steadfast carto lover.. Out of impulse i purchased a couple of VIVI Novas. I had tried a wick based system before and the taste seemed better (damn thing leaked so i tossed it), neways.. got the novas.. put in a 2.4ohm coil and added 30pg/70vg juice, I let it sit for a few hours and tried it at various voltages from 3.4 right up to 4.4volts. In the end it tasted of nothing, not pleasant at all. Put the same juice in a carto/tank and whola, instant flavour. I'm thinking im doing something VERY wrong, can anyone give me some pointers??
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

AVF Regular
    high vg not wicking properly maybe ? i can only vape 100% vg boba's a little while before it all gets gunked up and i have to clean.

is it a mini or a tank how much juice you putting in it and have you try'd another head on it ...is it gurgly ?
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

yes it gurgles. 3/4 filled it.. um.. size.. >> The tank capacity is rated at 3.5ml in total however for best results it is recommended not to exceed the 2.8ml mark.

ive only vaped it for say.. 20 puffs. (puff a metric measurement??) hehehe.. Have I overfilled it? I understand high VG juice may limit the wicking, hence i let it sit for more than an hour. IF I have overfilled it, would it be as simple as syringing out half a mL or so, or will i have to drain it, clean it and start all over? Also what voltage would you all recommend i run the 3 various heads at?

AVF Regular
    I use vivi-nova's all the time and they blow away carto's, Kanger's t3, I've tried them all and vivi nova's by far work the the best and lonest. I usually let them sit about 5 mins when new, and use the 1.8 ohm with 3 volts and 3 watts and the taste and amounts of smoke is great. Even with 30pg/70vg e-juice. Maybe the head is defective because it works great. Try the 1.8 ohm head.
    Jeff

<insert stupid statement here>-->> i was supposed to take the plastic cap off the head right? As I did, but am now sooo confused as to what ive done wrong... :/ Will try the 1.8 head at 3 volts tomorrow.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee74 View Post
    <insert stupid statement here>-->> i was supposed to take the plastic cap off the head right? As I did, but am now sooo confused as to what ive done wrong... :/ Will try the 1.8 head at 3 volts tomorrow.
    LOL we all have blonde moments lol
    plus plz tell us what you think of it compared to carto's

AVF Regular
    if it's a condom type cover over the whole thing, take it off. if it's a lil silica cap type thing holding the wicks in place, leave it there. not sure what a nova looks like, cos i don't have one, but for others, like stardusts and t2s, it's like that

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    use the 1.8 ohm with 3 volts and 3 watts and the taste and amounts of smoke is great.
    3 volts and 1.8Ω is 5 watts

just sayin..
    Jas likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast