Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Reo grand VV

Jas
    AVF Regular

Reo grand VV

Ive been eying off the reo grand VV and look quite impressed!, having changed my vaping style to atties and dripping i have found the love of getting the best flavour and its hard to go back to anything after direct dripping! However at the same time its a pain in the butt as you drippers would know. So to buy or not to buy the Grand VV??? that is the question....
    Any of you reo bottom feeder fans please feel free to flood this thread with your thoughts as im about to hit the checkout button (: is it worth the $$$

Super Moderator
    Cant say I have a VV .. but I do have every other form of Reo there is LOL
    Main advantage to the VV as I see it , is you are not bound to LR atomisers as much , because on a reo , once you go LR you never go back
    Dawzzy seems thoroughly impressed with his VV , the circuitry , while of an older design , has stood the test of time , and being Buzz Pro in nature quality and reliability are good .
    I am very Reo biased , but I honestly think you wont be disappointed ... AND heres something you wont see everyday lol .. I you get a colour scheme I like , I will buy it off you if you dont like it ... hows that for faith LMAO !
    DAWZZY, RichoVonBlack and Jas like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I don't have the VV but I have the mini 2.0. The Reo + the bottom feed Hornet silica Rba I don't need VV, I wrap my coils at 1.5 ohm and it's perfect.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    vv reo all the way baby my provari sits on my desk just longing for me to end my love affair with the reo LOL
    good battery life too allday or about 4 to 5 ml
    keithy george and Jas like this.
    funny gifs

AVF Regular
    After getting my reo grand (cheerz timmyc) an rocking out with lr 306 and io6 the vv and cartos just don't scratch the itch any more. As dawzzy said all day battery and 6ml juice to back it up = epic win. I just had to get a zen atty pro to make my provari mini attractive again.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Fatman LMFAO!!!!! and in other news.... i think will buy it. So say im a LR 1.5ohm atty vaper and i get the grand VV i would dial it in at 3.7V and i will be a happy camper?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    hmmm Now thinking maybe just the Grand not the VV coz im using 1.5ohm atties, will the vape be pretty consistent as its unregulated?

Super Moderator
    Jas , if you want rock solid consistency , then VV is the way to go , but having said that I dont mind the unregulated vape either ... its fairly much the same until battery changing point , but it does drop a little , you dont notice it so much on LR atties . but on higher ones you will .
    I guess really its personal choice , I am a little spoilt tho , so for VV or VW I already have a few devices that fill that niche for me ( provari's ,CVI, smoketek groove and kicks in my pipes ) ... still a Reo is pretty much my "go to " device most days for its ruggedness , all day vape capacity , and simplicity .
    Jas likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I haven't had my grand ( non vv) for ages but by the end of the day its still hitting good and I've been using it exclusively all day for 13 hour shifts at work.

AVF Regular
    What batteries are you running in the Grand Keithy?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast