Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Time to upgrade

Time to upgrade

So I'm currently using an Ego T with stardust clearos. I'm finding I'm wanting a bit more flavour out of things and maybe just to get my head around some newer hardware. So I'm thinking of upgrading to the Ego C Twist, going along the path of baby steps so I don't blow myself up or anything, also don't have oodles of money to buy something huge and shiny. Firstly I was wondering if this sounds like a good next step, and secondly what I should bung on the end of it to hold my juice, thinking maybe a vivi nova to try or an iclear 30, but open to suggestion.

Lastly any suggestions on the best places to purchase any of these that actually have stuff in stock at good prices. I want to avoid getting another clone (oopsie) and I don't want it to be pink, because that just makes me think of a creepy sex toy.

Any advice, thought etc would be wonderful

AVF Regular
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Been trying to work out if the vaping cobra one is joyetech or not, seems a butt-ton cheaper than all the other places. Hoping this is the best next step up without overly complicating my life

AVF Regular
    Send him an e-mail, he's approachable from what I've heard, or give him a call during his opening hours, and don't panic, you're not overly complicating your life, giving up the coffin nails means you're improving your life,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

I think they have some of the best prices for an Aussie vendor. They are clones, but good ones AFAIK. I really don't think the Joyetech brand is much different. If you are more adventurous, you could try
    1953 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I have an order for a Genesis clone and some Liqua juice to see how it goes. Hasn't arrived yet, but I don't expect it for another week or two.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    I think they have some of the best prices for an Aussie vendor. They are clones, but good ones AFAIK. I really don't think the Joyetech brand is much different. If you are more adventurous, you could try
    1953 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I have an order for a Genesis clone and some Liqua juice to see how it goes. Hasn't arrived yet, but I don't expect it for another week or two.
    Yep, I got batteries, a cobra clone RBA and Liqua coming, should get the batteries this week, Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

AVF Regular
    i have a twist and don't like it a whole lot, simply because there's no warning when it's gonna go flat. with the ego upgrades in constant voltage mode, the button light changes to different blues and it runs down. nothing like that with the twist. i saw these Ego-V2 Mega 1200 MAH battery which look pretty cool on the ecigmodshop site. i'm considering whether to go with them or dip my toe in the world of mods.

AVF Regular
    There are some good cheap vv/vw around these days, all depends a lot if you like to hold something big in your hands.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

I was in the same situation a little while back BleakOptimism. I bought a Twist, but never liked it all that much. Now it has bitten the dust, and that was a genune Joyetech. I don't think brand names are necessarily a good indicator when it comes to vaping.

I then looked around for what else to buy. I wanted something that looked a bit kick arse, and had variable voltage so I could play around with flavours a bit more. I ended up getting one of these 1PC Lava tube v2.1 18650 [LAVA-TUBE-18650-1PC] - $19.40 : E-liquid.cn Premier Cheap Ecig Bulk web shop, Premier Ecig Bulk web shop online since 2006 and I love it. I have hardly picked up my ego's since then. I bought 4 batteries (it only takes one at a time so I always have some charging and one spare) and it tells me how much charge I have left in the battery and I can dial the voltage up or down, all the way to 6.0 voltage. I chuck one of these 5PCS DCT Dual Coil Tanks 6.0ml [DCT-6ML 5PCS] - $9.35 : E-liquid.cn Premier Cheap Ecig Bulk web shop, Premier Ecig Bulk web shop online since 2006 on it and it looks cool, and does the job, and lasts all day.

Mind you, I didn't want to spend heaps, which is why I went there and bought those, cos they were really cheap. Thinking if I didn't like it I haven't spent a lot of money. Everything I needed was under $50.

AVF Regular
    if ur looking for vv/vw go the vamo or lavatube
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast