Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Vision eternity style alternative??

AVF Regular

Vision eternity style alternative??

Got myself a slb ego vv for work and am currently looking for a great atty for it. Ive had a vision eternity and wasnt a big fan of it cause of the capacity. Is there anything similar that i can get instead. I dont want stardusts or vivis id prefer a sorta more high quality atty and something around the same size as the eternity
    Thanks peeps
    Yatesy

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

AVF Regular
    Tri Mike has some A7 minis left. A7 mini RBA interest
    davee likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    These look alright ai but are these a dripper?? Id prefer a rebuildable tank system if you know of any suited for a ego

Mushman likes this.

AVF Regular
    You could get something like the steam machine but there are a lot of other options I just don't get into them.https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php/...ne-detail.html
    Mushman likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    These look alright ai but are these a dripper?? Id prefer a rebuildable tank system if you know of any suited for a ego

More detailed info here mate:
    Phoenix Atomizer Stainless Steel Atomizer A7 Rebuildable Atomizer - Buy Rebuildable Atomizer,Stainless Steel Atomizer,Phoenix Atomizer Product on Alibaba.com

Basically a larger mini Phoenix Clone.

Cheers

Mushy

AVF Regular
    got some A8's left over, larger form factor that would look funny on the ego.

limiting it to the ego, i would possibly recommend the vivi nova mini or the kanger T3's? or evo and protank coming out.

if you get a vivi nova mini, which would look good on an ego, i would also recommend drilling the 510 connection air holes out to 1.5mm. It will give a slightly airy draw, but IMO it has improved the vivi nova i am using a lot on my provari. I first got a Vivi nova about 6 months ago and been sitting in the cupboard cuz i thought it was one of the worst vapes i ever had! dry burned taste etc etc. I rebuilt a head with a doubled over silica with some .16 nichrome, flavor was better but draw was tight which then lead to burned hits. Left it there and thats where the 6 months of cupboard life started.

Then just last night i thought i'd try drilling out the air holes as someone else mentioned it and it improved it (they also drilled the wick area out a bit as well to accommodate more wicking action, but i haven't gotten to that yet), and it DID indeed improve it 10 fold. Flavor increased and vapor increased. I have been using that vivi nova for all of last night (about 6 hours) plus all of today and have run 3 tanks through it. Has been a great hassle free vape.

Compared to a bottom feeding clearo, the flavor still is not as good as a T3 or evod, but its close. The main advantage i see (and i can make the compromise for it) is not having to deal with gurgling or flooding when liquid levels fall bellow half way (which is a major win IMO).

Other than that, a Steam Machine or a GP Spheroid (The spheroid is an awesome little tank that would look great on an ego) I stopped using mine because of the insulators becoming too squished (but am getting new ones so i can use it again )

You can't go past the quality of vape on a dripping atty or RBA but a spheroid or steam machine comes close

so it comes down to how much you want to spend

GP spheroid or Stream Machine if you don't mind paying a little bit more

The mini Vivi Nova if you want ease of filling and rebuilding and hassle free (after drilling the bottom air holes out to 1.5mm)

or the T3 or Evod if you don't mind a bit of gurgling and more than occasional top up to stop it from leaking
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 08-04-13 at 05:08 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I think the IGO-L was coming to one of the other vendors? Can be a tank and a driper from what I understand. Im on my phone and too lazy to find the thread.
    Current set up:
    EHPro Panzer and Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone.

AVF Regular
    interesting behov, will look into it myself as well

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    IGO-L = dripper only...

I don't think you'll find a rebuildable tank as small as a dripper. I don't think this looks too out of place though?
    April 2011 077.jpg

Think this one's the same size too..
    Pre-order: Vm agi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast