Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: vape only BCC Mega Cartomizer

vape only BCC Mega Cartomizer

I got a couple of these upside downish clearos and I really like them. I forgot where I got them though. Can anyone help?

Pretty sure VapeKing and JuiceWhores has them.

Banned (Never to return)
    i have two new ones in a box , the other one i cant work out if its the unit or the juice that tastes like arse

what battery/mod do you use Rocksie , what resistance thingo are you using

i might move these on

ATM I'm using them with my new anyvape, prior to that my EGO's and Vamo. I used the original resistance thing in it and the I replaced it with one of the other one. They come with three of different resistances but I just replaced the first one, which I think was the lowest, with another one. I think it was a higher one but I really like them.

AVF Regular
    yeah, vapeking has them. thinking of trying them, but maybe will wait until the next generation bccs. i'm hanging out for a larger type one that compares favourably to the little comets.

Banned (Never to return)
    will swap 2 x new for a couple of evods Rocksie if your interested , i just taste a lot of wick when using them

$20 inc postage

I don't know what an evod is.

So I probably don't have any that I know of.
    Last edited by Rocksie; 07-04-13 at 10:14 PM.

Retired Account
    I have 3 of the vapeonly bcc megas in circulation and I love them. I love the slightly harder "draw" on them, and the flavour is crisp and clear. Changing the coil is as easy as unscrewing it and popping a new one in. Every now and then a bit of liquid pools under the drip tip, so I tend to pull the drip tip out and have a look about once a day, just so that I don't suck it up the drip tip. MrGruffy and I have both found that getting the juice in our mouth turns our taste to shit for the rest of the day. I've also finally found a dripping atty I like. The A7! I've spent most of today playing around with flavours with it. So much more convenient than anything else for tweaking flavours. I'm in danger of becoming a dripper, in all honesty.

AVF Regular
    lol mrsgruffy. depending on who you talk to, there is nothing at all wrong with being a dripper! the comets can get a condensation build up under the drip tip, too. no biggie for me. i think we are in a very exciting time of vaping. it's on the verge of becoming really big and i think developements in pvs are going to go ahead in leaps and bounds. i think it won't be all that long before we look back and remember the delivery systems we use now as being rather primitive and ineffective.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Mrsgruffy, dripping is the best way =) been a dropper for over 2 years and prefer it over everything. It's just a pain in the ass when you are you and about.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast