Banned (Never to return)

RBA wicks and wire kits ??

Hey Crew

to all the RBA gurus out there i need some help

Ive bought a second hand Zatty and bliSS and the bits and pieces that come with it i am not sure what they are and would like to buy some new gear and start fresh

I would like to try the bliSS with a double wick and am unsure what wire to use as 4 attempts the wire would burn out

as stated i have no idea what parts i have so would like recommendations

1. Best wick and wire for that Zatty ( 70/30 p/g 10mg )
    2. Best wick and wire for single wick bliSS
    3. Best wick and wire for double wick bliSS

and more importantly , where to buy it

once i have all the bits i will give it a go , then ask questions if i cant get it right

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Vapeking has SS mesh and wire. Mesh to make your wick. But its cheaper if you get your mesh from the mesh company. But you will have to wait a few weeks. Id ket the wire from Vapeking but and some mesh just because it will come quicker. The wire is not a bad price for the size of the spool at vapeking. Once you know what u like go here.
    The Mesh Company: Online Shop for Woven, Knitted and Perforated Mesh for Art, Craft, Floristry, Modelling and Engineering
    Last edited by arth_d; 08-04-13 at 01:25 AM.

Banned (Never to return)
    looking for specifics

#300 , #350 , #400 ??

guage of wire etc etc

AVF Regular
    I use 200mesh and 30 guage kanthal mostly. Id recommend getting a sheet of 200 and 400, and some 32, 30 and 28 guage kanthal and playing around at the start. Id get one wick perfect before you start venturing into double wick land. Then after you know how everything works properly start with double wicks and twisted coils etc etc. I think 200 mesh and 2-3 wraps of 30 works well for me. Are you using a mech mod or a VV like a provari. If using a VV mod id get 32 guage to get a higher resistance as you get a lot of errors with too low ohm coils.