Jas
    AVF Regular

Vpekings io6 SS drip tip

I just got a couple of the special io6 SS drip tips for the i06 attie, anyone use this SS tips, co i wana know due to being SS will it heat the drip tip up alot?? or its made to not do this, im going to use the io6 1.5ohm on a black reo grand coming very very soon.... and im gonna use the special i06 SS drip tips a got 2 of them, the wrinkle sort if one and the sort of vase/cannon style one. Anyone use these on the grand or on a normal setup? how does it keep up with the heat?

AVF Regular
    It's a bit of metal you stick in yer gob.
    It will get hot if you press the 'heater on' button long enough.

Otherwise, with chain vaping on the mini it gets warm, but I kinda like that, lets me know I'm vaping, too warm and it's time to slow down (or pick up something else). It's a good thing, doesn't cost much, go fer it is my 2ml worth.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    yer i got the drip tips plus a couple of the sleeves, so i can stick me cherry vape SS ming on there

AVF Regular
    Been a while since I used mine, but never noticed them getting very warm. did need to make sure i put some juice on the oringsbefore i put the atomiser in though, and was carefull pulling them off as I pulled a few atomisers apart by mistake.