Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Impossible hardware hunt - small blue and auto

AVF Regular

Question Impossible hardware hunt - small blue and auto

I've spent far too long hunting in vain so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

My partner has agreed she needs to get on board the vaping bandwagon and was getting used to the idea. However my recent adventures in
    larger hardware has turned her right off again. I'm shuddering to see what is said to the impending arrival of an evic. So I need something to
    get her comfortable enough to try it. The assumption of course is that I'll do all the hard stuff and she can just pick it up and use it.

Basically she's only willing to try something small and auto. Already have a nice PCC that suits 510's so preferring to stay with them. Not hard to
    do but she wants it all in blue, just to be difficult.

Anyone have any idea where I can get 510 auto standard length(65mm) batts and cartos in blue?

Failing that I'm going to see if I can figure out how to skin the black ones, suggestions there also welcome. Apparantly that's all wrong for some
    reason so I'll do it when she's not watching.

maybe a 510 auto battery but the manuals last longer.. something in the switches just dont last.

AVF Regular
    V2cigs.com (or their au site) with 901 to 510 adaptor as a suggestion.
    The blue is very attractive, I still have one of the long ones and the blue still looks good.

Blue contact over stainless for glimmer!
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    65mm Battery Blue / Blue LED

These are suppose to be OK for a cigalike. according to Phil
    They are 510 as well.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    maybe a 510 auto battery but the manuals last longer.. something in the switches just dont last.
    Honestly I couldn't care less if she killed a battery every couple weeks. It'd still be cheaper than the obscene amount being spent on smoke at the moment.

More to the point it's getting to the point where she probably needs to get off them more than I did so if I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get her
    started its worth it. She'd probably end up trying with the black ones eventually, but if I left some blue ones around she'd probably try them a lot quicker.

I've already handed her the 350,650,1100 egos and XL (280) 510's and been told no. I can only hope once she switches they become more appealing.

Retired Account
    One thing you might consider is that v2cigs batteries carry a lifetime warranty, or 5 batteries worth, whichever comes first

autos suck in other ways.
    with a manual you control the heat, sometimes you want to vape slow, can't do it. dry burn .. can't do it. preheat for a split second before vaping .. nope.
    it takes 2 minutes to get the hang of a manual.
    get an auto and a manual battery if you have to.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    too bad she wants small and auto :S gone vape shit has pretty blue 900mah spinner, but i don't guess that fits the bill at all at all

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast