View Poll Results: Which delivery system do you prefer?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atomizers/dripping (non rebuioldable)

7 8.14%
  • Cartomizers/carto tanks

31 36.05%
  • Top coil clearomizers/tanks

21 24.42%
  • Bottom coil clearomizers/tanks

20 23.26%
  • Rebuildable atomizers/genesis

38 44.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What is your favorite type of delivery device?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

What is your favorite type of delivery device?

I thought it would be interesting to see what our members prefer to put their juice into before vaping it.
    Disregarding brand names & versions, from my understanding, there are essentially 5 main groups of popular delivery systems used for vaping at this time:

1. Atomizers, these have been around since the dawn of vaping, nowadays improvements have been made to many atties & dripping still seems a popular way to vape.

2. Cartomizers , whether dual coils or single coils, in tanks or not in tanks. These have been around probably longer than the other groups except atties in one form or another.

3. Top coil clearomizers, a top coil clearo is essentially a cartomizer in a clear tube or tank, many varieties of these are currently on the market.The coil on these is at the top & fed by capilary action by the wicks.

4. Bottom coil Clearomizers, similar to top coil clearo's , these are essentially a cartomizer in a clear tube, the difference is the coil sits at the bottom of the carto & is "gravity fed", having almost no wicks.

5. Rebuildable atomizers, including genesis, some may argue that RBA dripping atties & RBA genesis are completely different things, in my mind they are essentially the same thing, genesis is still an atty but has a tank, where dripping atties have no tank. Some may argue that genesis are different because they use SS mesh as the wick but SS mesh can be used in dripping atties too, does that make them genesis ? no. Genesis atties can also be used with other types of wicks, some will argue that this does not make them a true genesis in that configuration but that is not what this thread is about.
    So for the purpose of this catagory, genesis is essentially a certain type of atty with a tank.
    Last edited by Noe; 11-04-13 at 05:06 PM. Reason: i hate typos!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    I use carto's in tanks pretty much exclusively. Have tried almost every delivery method known to man (shy of intravenous). I find carto's are perfect. I don't mind the slight trade off on flavour for the convenience.

I use either a rebuildable AGA or a mini DID if I am at home, or out locally.

If Im away all day I use a carto tank for cleanliness and reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

Super Moderator
    Gennie for me, although dripping atty is a close second.

AVF Regular
    I am moving away from clearos to carto tanks at the moment. Good poll Noe.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Super Moderator
    dripping first , then Cartos/tank , then rebuildables
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Be interesting to see how this pans out, compared to previous similar polls.

Over a year ago I did a similar poll and from memmory the results were something like

Drippers - 10% - they were really on the decline at this point
    Bottom/Top feeders with atomisers (like reos etc) - 15% - they were gaining in popularity
    Ego Tanks - 15% - these were dropping in popularity as they had quality issues back then
    Clearomisers - 20% - back then they were pretty new and suffered from some quality issues
    Cartomisers - 30% - always pretty constant and popular
    Tank type systems liquinators/dct's etc which used carto's - 25% these were on the up

No rebuildables around in them days,

While the scores were reasonably spread I think people using carto's by them selves or in tanks was close to 50%, but my memmory isnt the best lol
    Last edited by Mickg33; 11-04-13 at 07:33 PM.

AVF Regular
    is it ok of i ticked 2? i'm pretty much equally using comets and stardusts at the moment. (ps ... too bad if it's not ok if i ticked 2, cos i already did )

AVF Regular
    u forgot squanking or wat ever the bottom feeders use lol
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    is it ok of i ticked 2? i'm pretty much equally using comets and stardusts at the moment. (ps ... too bad if it's not ok if i ticked 2, cos i already did )
    Yep I left the poll so you could choose more than 1 option deliberately.
    Some vapers have 2 or 3 favorites in different categories.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast