Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Squonking help

Jas
    AVF Regular

Squonking help

Well trying to get the perfect Squonk its been quite a hell of a ride. The main problem im having now is the bottle that the Reo grand comes with (6ml) sometimes feels like its hard when im pushing the bottle, i have tried gently squonking but doesent seem to feed the attie so i then have tried squonking the bottle with a little bit more force and eventually it will feed. I was under the impression that all you need is a gentle push and it feeds the attie/catch cup well, however i am finding im needing to push the bottle hard? any suggestions reo squonkers? P.S i use 70/30 pg/vg ratio in all my juices

AVF Regular
    A couple of things to try. 1. When you clean the reo fill the bottle with water and attach, when you press the bottle water should fly out pretty easy from the 510 connector (without atty attached) also unscrew the atty and try to take a draw (see if the air flows easily through it) The atty might just need a clean in boiling water
    Jas likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    strangest word. sounds like something you'd do at willy wonka's chocolate factory. or else something you need plenty of lube to do :/
    Itsmerobyn likes this.

AVF Regular
    It's an onomatopoeiac word, it actually makes a 'squonk'noise when you do it right or circumstances are right. It's probably the best part of owning a reo.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    It's an onomatopoeiac word, it actually makes a 'squonk'noise when you do it right or circumstances are right. It's probably the best part of owning a reo.
    is that even a real word??

AVF Regular

Super Moderator
    Not only do we Squonk ... but we edjumakate !
    Jas likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I feel gruntled to read this.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Jas an elegant Squonk is a combination of many factors , the atty , its cleanliness, also sometimes make sure the feed pipe is not sealing itself on the bottom of the bottle , I cut mine at about a 30 degree angle so it can sit on the bottom but not self seal under Squonkenation !
    usually a soft to mid squeeze is all thats needed unless there is Squonkenation blockerage going on .
    Check the bottom hole of the atty is clear with a needle bottle tip , sometimes a bit of fluff or manufacturing grunge can be present .
    Jas likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    well, i've certainly been edjumakated here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast