Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advice on Rebuildable Attys

I am looking at buying myself a couple different rebuildables - I am somewhat new in the 'rebuildable scene' but pretty keen to find something I love - I have had bad experiences with anything that uses the nylon (or whatever the material is) wicks, like VIVI's Eternity's, stardust - they all seem to give me the worst mouth ulcers I have ever experienced! although I love the vapour production and flavour I get from them I just cant handle using them!!

I am looking to get into something like a cobra - what are the best local (australian) places to purchase good quality RBA's ? I am not really keen on the whole clone thing, I have had bad experience working with the cheaper clones I think that I will be happier with something a bit better quality.

Cheers in advance, and sorry for being a pesky noob. Mods if I have posted this incorrectly or in the wrong spot, I apologize !!

The igo-L would have to be one of the best beginner atomizers imo due to its bigger size. Can use whatever sort of wicks you like really (ss mesh, silica). What sort of RBA are you looking for? Tank or dripping?

I prefer the dripping attys, im currently using a phoenix clone. Bloody great atomizer, just very small space to work with.

OK, sweet as,.. I will check it out.... Looking for a tank atty preferably.. I use the SR 510's and love them, but dripping can be a pain. I like the idea of the mesh wick tank atty's, I have a cheap cobra clone, but its just a pain - are there and local (Australian) dealers of the genuine genesis style attys ?

AVF Regular
    EcigModShop Australia, Tim and Simon have the AC9 which is supposed to be a really good Genesis atty tank.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Awesome. I will check it out. Cheers.

AVF Regular
    no worries

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Is there an Australian vendor that sells the genuine Cobras ? I cant seem to find one!

Have you had a look at the AGA-T2 fropm VapeKing? I'm pretty new to the rebuildable scene also and recently set up one of these. Easy to use no problems. Plus I like it has a pyrex glass tank. REBUILDABLES & ACCESSORIES - Vapeking
    I've also got a pheonix clone as well and use that alot, but mainly to sample juices.
    Last edited by Roguex2x; 15-04-13 at 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Nice, I was actually looking at that one mate, is there a massive difference in the AGA-T+ and the AGA-T2 ?? they look identical.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast