Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What to get in addition to my Lavatube?

What to get in addition to my Lavatube?

Hi all

I have had my Lavatube for around 3-4 weeks now, and have been enjoying it immensely.

I have quite a few of the 18650 batteries now, and so wanted to buy something additional like the Lavatube, which will take the same batteries, but maybe looking a bit different? Something that comes in a colour, and not just silver, or you can get skins for.

I don't have much money, cos I am looking for some work atm, so am really looking for a recommendation for something up to say $50 at the very most. I only paid $20 for the Lavatube, but it actually is pretty awesome for the price, works as it should, and has a nice solid feel to it.

So I just want to get another device that I can use my 18650 batteries with, as I don't want the Lavatube to conk out and leave me stranded without it. I still use my ego-c's as well, but I would really miss the bigger, heavier feel now, as well as the most excellent plumage of vapor it produces.

Any ideas most welcome.

Cheers

A $50 budget leaves you with a VAMO.

In the price range you can't go past a vamo. Perhaps someone could recommend a mechanical mod that actually works, but after using a VV device a mechanical mod I could really only suggest if you want to use genesis.
    I am not up on the current lavatube, is it variable wattage or just voltage still ?
    keyboardmama likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yup...VAMO

i picked up a vamo with 2 18350's, charger and a vivi nova as a single kit from electroniccigarettelife.com.au for $70. Pretty decent deal and very happy with the Vamo. Extremely functional, versatile with battery types...ie you can have it in "mini" mode with a single 18350 or 2 18350's or a single 18650. It's VV/VW too and supports Means and RMS function, internal battery voltage checker and it can also check the ohms of your attached Atty's/carto's etc. it also comes with a built in smiley face...hehe (you'll know what I mean when you look at it). There are also plenty of wraps/skins for them too from jwraps.com

you should check out grimmgreen's review on it too...always amusing. It's actually due to him that I discovered ecig mods etc and am now in this wonderful world of vaping. Anyways, I'm ranting now...leave ya with it...vape on

IT'S ABOUT VAMO TIME - YouTube
    keyboardmama likes this.

Okies looks like I will get me a vamo with a skin then.

Stoney, it is just VV, but shows you how much life the battery has left.

Cheers all

The only other thing is a Tesla Mod. They're Titanium Aluminium and sell for $42.50 a kit. But postage might set you back $22

http://cigarette.en.alibaba.com/prod..._lavatube.html

Tesla-VW (Chrome and Black Chrome)1 pcs
    18650 Battery (2200mAh) 2pcs
    1DCT+1DCT inner 2 pcs
    18650/18350 Charger 1 pcs
    Gift boxes 1 pcs
    User manual 1 pcs
    Last edited by neofelis; 15-04-13 at 03:55 AM.
    keyboardmama likes this.

AVF Regular
    KBM

Have a look at zainy.net they have the vamo also the lava tube now comes in black chrome plus some of the telescopic mods that will take the same batteries. Also vapor joe is a fan of fasttech.com you have to look around but they have the v max under 50 with free shipping. Cheapest vamo I found was vaporbreak.

Vaporhawk has this for 55. Vamoish with vivi nova
    2013 Variable voltage 3-6V 2200mAh Stainless Steel V V Mod UMAX LavaTube E Cigarette with Vivi Nova Atomizer Kit 1 x 55.2 USD Free Shipping (Auction ID: 104735, End Time : Apr. 06, 2017 08:52:16) - VaporHawk.com - Cheapest Electronic Cigarettes on th
    keyboardmama likes this.

Vapeking has the chrome vamo for $39.95

Vamo Variable Voltage Mod

.. and the SS version for $49.95

Stainless Steel VAMO VV/VW Mod - Body Only

I'm not sure if their chrome version has the improved spring.
    shipo and keyboardmama like this.

I got the black chrome one from Vapeking today, doesn't seem to have a fancy new spring, but the replacement caps are only $4.95 and it never hurts to have a spare. This thing is a solid little bugger
    keyboardmama likes this.

Now there's a few options. Thanks all. I like both those from Neo and Crisscross. Something different, and both are awesome.

Looks like I'm doing some more online shopping this week. So many options now, I gotta make up my mind. If I decide to get a vamo it looks like Vapeking is the place to go. Pretty good prices. The new site looks way awesome too.

Thanks again all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast