What am I looking for?

Hi all!

I've been vaping for about 4 months now and i'm getting that itch for some shinies!

Can i please get some help in possible options? I'd like to have an all in one kinda unit. So the mod, tank, atty etc all come together. I want it to all sit flush and be aesthetically very neat. If that makes sense? Just not a Frankenstein of parts put together. Although if it all fits perfectly together than i guess that doesn't matter!

So far i have seen a few things that have got my attention

- GP PAPS version 2.1 (i saw one with a Kir Fanis Trap Tank, Boge 510 LR carto and a Siam Mods drip tip which looked nice) but the spheroid looks very sleek
    - Diablo v1.1 (just saw a picture of this, can't even find where i could get one?)
    - Zenesis Mini

I like the more compact units, nothing massive and chunky.

Both the Paps and Zenesis are sold old it seems and i can't even find the Diablo.

So any suggestions as to what might suit me and where i can get it from? Budget is a couple hundred, don't want to be spending tonnes while i'm still a newbie.

Thanks in advance!

Edit - Oh i also really like The Killer but what mod would you pair it with?

No one got any input?!

Super Moderator
    What do you currently use?

Out of those, i'd say the GP Paps would be the best to get.... or if you can wait a lil bit, the paps-x looks pretty nice too....

I use an ego c twist with comets the most. But I have a phoenix RDA, vivi novas etc

I'm not in a rush but it seems they are hard to get a hold of? Is there a waiting list?

Super Moderator
    Don't believe so, could also get a provari as it's the most flexible out of all 3 of the ones you were looking at.

You get a battery tester, atty ohm checker, VV and bucket loads of power..........

have you checked out super t precise ela? i love the engineering thought put behind it

not as shiny GG stuff or some of the shinies out there but i found it attractive nevertheless. The rumour has it in the future they will release atomizer for it too

I find the provari very unattractive

Haven't looked at those ones. I'll check it out.

What easy to obtain mod might go with the killer than? And who makes the diablo?

btw before you started on rebuildable stuff and planning to use ss mesh on it, experiment with it first

it took me 1-2 months to be really comfortable with it with cheapo attys like cobra, aga etc on cheapo mods (vamo, evic, etc) once i get through that i think i can appreciate more the features offered by some of the high end (expensive) mods/attys out there

it sort of shape my 'need' of a mod from shinies to something which i think was well thought and engineered, for example ela and wand (they will look great together too!)

there are lots other things im not sure yet, something like ithaka, ody, kayfun hasnt really attracted me yet, well i am curious but i dont have the desire to own it yet. i have a nautilus coming (cheap ody clone) to get me started on that path, if i love it, i will be in the hunt for ithaka like others

Very good points there! Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit.

A cheaper clone might be the go while I'm still learning.

/goes to find zenesis clone coop

I just bought the Team Rampage Adam and their AMR and APS from bugzme in the classifieds forum, and I am totally impressed with the quality and performance of the mod and both of the tanks. If you think you can wrap a coil and oxidise a wick I would suggest the AMR, or if you want fuss free vaping with atomizers go for the APS.

They are all in stock and you will totally get the hybrid look you are talking about. Just bear in mind that you can only use the AMR and APS on the Adam, or the GG with adapter if it ever comes to that. Buy you can use any 510 device on the Adam.

Check it out Team Rampage Vapor

Edited to add that they are made in Gangnam South Korea. Literally Gangnam style.
    Last edited by AlbinoNeutrino; 16-04-13 at 03:56 PM.
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.