leaking like a sieve

5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [05-C-12] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    these arrived today big smoke
    though had a few puff came back and was empty

i ordered four packs
    and tips or fixes
    Last edited by Vader74; 17-04-13 at 03:27 PM.

AVF Regular
    fill properly with a syrigne (upside down) and then make sure its not filled to the top (3/4 way) looks like the VK comets 510 XL clearo. You can search that thread there and see if there are anymore tips. I only used them once or twice.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Take softer puffs, long hard puffs will push extra air into the tubes than is what it needs. The air in the tube creates pressure, which needs to have a balance, tipping it upside down after vaping on it might help to rebalance the air pressure too if it is happening too often.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    describe what you're doing when you fill them. they shouldn't leak. i know when you fill one for the first time, they seem to go down to about half way really quickly, but i think that's just the bit with the little wick and coil in the bottom filling up. i've never had a problem with these leaking, except the very first time i filled one, cos i didn't fill it upside down.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    describe what you're doing when you fill them. they shouldn't leak. i know when you fill one for the first time, they seem to go down to about half way really quickly, but i think that's just the bit with the little wick and coil in the bottom filling up. i've never had a problem with these leaking, except the very first time i filled one, cos i didn't fill it upside down.
    I even fill mine almost on its side, until it is near full then do the last bit upside down, still don't get juice dumps. I am almost certain it has to do with the pressure inside the tube, for why they sometimes dump juice but I have only had it happen twice to me & one of those times I self induced it for testing, this in over 6 months of using them.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    yeah, the first time i filled one (or tried to) i had it upright, and the juice just ran straight through. luckily i was doing it over the table and now while i was sitting on the lounge :O

filling upside down
    i think the first one is faulty the 2nd one i tried seemed ok

AVF Regular
    yeah, maybe you got a dud hopefully it's the only one.

Bottom coils can be bastards, and the T3s seem to leak more often than other clearos.

This video is helpful