Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Reo Draw Normal?

Jas
    AVF Regular

Reo Draw Normal?

Hey Guys, continuing to love my reo grand, i just wanted to know something regarding the draw when you take a vape, i think i have got the squonking down now however when i take a draw i get a slight gurgly noise which can be loud now its not flooded because when i take a hard stiff draw it gurgles for a bit then backs off and i get a great satisfying vape, no juice in the mouth no notthing just that gurglling noise, it hits like a champ but just wanted to clarify if this is quite normal for a reo draw? Im using an io6 LR attie with a matching siam mode io6 sleeve and ming drip dip, i think maybe its just how the the draw is ment to be on the Reo. Loving it just want to clarify this.

Cheers Reo mites

AVF Regular
    Can't help ya jas. Only use rebuildables FM is the Atty man.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    If you have any liquid in the catch bowl area , it will draw this into the atty with each suck thru the bottom holes in the 510 connector ... hence the gurgly bit
    How much gurgle depends on the atty used , I find with my Bauways , that if it aint gurgling just a little , a dry hit is only 2 or 3 vapes away , but they run pretty hot too .
    If you have El Primo Squonkage , there will always be a little gurgle at the start of the vape , which tapers off towards the end ... reos like their atties wet
    Jas likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    You should try one of those o-rings that sit on the outside of the 510 connector. Worked fine with the ebaron.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Thanks FM, she does like io6 wet, the gurgling always starts off and as you keep on taking a draw it subsides. However i think its just me getting used to the Attie draws and of opposed to a carto/clero draw either way im lovin her with the io6 LR and im a gettin good at the squonking, Such a lovely sound that squonking is, music to my ears FM, i dont think i can ever go back to a carto/clero, the reo has converted me by its supernatural ways its starting to tell me it wants to sleep in my bed under the blanket now, what shall i do? shall i tell the wife that we have another addition to the family?

Oh and just another quicky FM i prefer the started machanical button without the button top as the button top can get a bit to sensitive hence me always having to adjust it.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    You should try one of those o-rings that sit on the outside of the 510 connector. Worked fine with the ebaron.
    Hey Ckano did you mean the O rings that came with my siam mods sleeve? got a bag full of em

Super Moderator
    LOL Jas ... dont think I have ever heard of a Reo kicking the Missus out of bed , there could always be a first but !
    ( Mental note , if Reos could give head, wife may not be necessary ..... ( ducks as the feminists throw stuff) )

Regarding the button top , I reckon its horses for courses , my mushroom cap fits snug as a bug on my 18490 , and doesnt have any movement at all , so I like it on there .. my other Reos are Std Buttons tho , so I use both types .... The VV is copping the most use this week , am loving it ( thanks Timmy )
    Jas likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Jas
    AVF Regular
    ( Mental note , if Reos could give head, wife may not be necessary ..... ( ducks as the feminists throw stuff) )
    LMFAO! Killed me on that one FM! LOL

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Can't help ya jas. Only use rebuildables FM is the Atty man.
    Im gonna start calling you "ckane the rebuildable" from now on LOL!

Im a happy standard reo attie user, runs through the veins

AVF Regular
    It's the o-rings on the reo site. It just sits around the outside of the 510 connector stopping the liquid going into the juice cup. Which probably defeats the purpose of the juice cup with an atty. Worth a shot or just hunt for a cyclone rebuildable and grab me one while your at it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast