Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By fudgeball
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 2 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: Atty in Carto Tank

Atty in Carto Tank

Really interesting video by JCWest using a Tanked HH357 with mesh to enable assisted feeding

bk_renesis likes this.

Super Moderator
    How interesting Thanks fudge
    fudgeball likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    everything this guy uses just seems to produce luscious epic vapor. its insane.

bronco: YESSS!!! Forever mirin' his clouds!

AVF Regular
    JCWEST is a good reviewer! he gets heaps of vapor cuz he does lung inhales which is why he gets massive clouds
    fudgeball and Rynxa like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    JCWEST is a good reviewer! he gets heaps of vapor cuz he does lung inhales which is why he gets massive clouds
    i lung inhale from time to time, but have you noticed how quick he breathes out between each intake? its retarded quick! its almost physically impossible. maybe my airholes are too small on my atty so im dragging longer for more intake

AVF Regular
    Interesting! I've been trying to make a "carto" with ss mesh instead of filler. This seems like a cheat way of doing it and requires waaay less work.
    Any one know where I can score a long barrel atty from somewhere other than avid?
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    i lung inhale from time to time, but have you noticed how quick he breathes out between each intake? its retarded quick! its almost physically impossible. maybe my airholes are too small on my atty so im dragging longer for more intake
    Circular breathing I learned this from my singing teacher, also any brass/woodwind player would have masterful circular breathing skills.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    the other thought i had to make an atty feed in a carto tank was similar to the Killer 705 way. Put the atty on a 510 to 510 adapter and use it that way. Was a thought but never tried it.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    Curiosity got the better of me ... so I stripped what I believe to be a JoyeTech atomiser. To my surprise, beneath the mesh lies the coil wrapped around a silica wick, and has a silicon seal below the ceramic cup. I wonder what lies beneath some of the more expensive atties?

*In this case, curiosity killed the atty, not the cat.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet