Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Weird Battery

Weird Battery

So, after having a night of troubles, forgetting to charge all my 18650's, having my soshine charger error on me when trying to recharge them I turned to my trusty ego t's.

Now I thought I had a dead coil on a stardust I was using, but I just tried it on Mr Bleak's ego's and it works fine, all my other clearos work fine on on this battery, just one particular one in combination with this particular battery. I've given it a wipe down, blown through it until I nearly had a prolapse and what not. Any ideas? I think I'm having a cursed battery day. I've now got the battery heebe jeebies

AVF Regular
    i've got one comet that just won't connect on one of my comets. dunno why. all other clearos work on that batt, and that comet will work on all other batts, but the two just don't like each other. temperamental things

Ok so It's not just me.... it works fine on other batteries and this battery likes all my other clearos, maybe I'll just retire it and chalk it up to vaping oddities

Super Moderator
    BO , try pulling the centre pin down a little on the clearo ... betting your battery is just a poofteenth lower than normal and the other clearos etc have a slightly longer centre pin so they still connect well on other batts

be gentle but
    Mickg33 and BleakOptimism like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Thanks FM, I'll give it a try, that would be a much better explanation that spooky temperamental gear

THANK YOU!!! It worked Stoopid pin... now if you can fix my erroring charger too....
    Fatman likes this.

failing full explanation of what exactly 'not firing' means .. does the switch flash when you fire it ?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

ok, the old pull the pin job .. i thought people would be getting used to that one by now..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I'm still new to this, and it was working on the other ego just earlier today so I didn't think it was a problem with the contacts. I did feel a little weird cracking out the first aid kit to find the little medical tweezer to tug it down though. I guess this could count as a medical emergency right?
    izmali likes this.

also work .. jewellers screwdrivers, pocket/steak knives. no need to grip it, just a gentle pry up on the outside of the inner peice. there is a lip there you can get a pointy thing under.
    BleakOptimism likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast