Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Nakor
  • 2 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By bobbavet

Thread: Tesla here Telsa there Tesla nowhere

Tesla here Telsa there Tesla nowhere

Oh where oh where can a humble vaper buy a Tesla mod?

Let me start by saying "I want a Tesla mod, not any other mod, a Tesla mod".

Yes that's right I want to put on my Darth Vader cape sit in my fucking big death star chair and vape the crap out of the rebellion. Yet that little Yoda prick and is pansy mates has foiled my plans. I sent out my search probes across the universe and no where can I find a Tesla for sale. Well not one that will deliver to my Death Star / Australian quadrant earth vector.

That's right Jedi's, you have a mission to save the rebellion from my super laser's green zappy-ness.

Find me an in stock chrome Tesla mod that has shipping to Australia and even better would be a store in Australia / quadrant earth vector.

Here is a link to the product in question TESLA

In case you are going to offer up iVape in the UK I will say I have already been there and they no longer ship international, let alone Death Stars.

"Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that Tesla, not excuses."

Please find me a Tesla.

VaderEmperor2.jpg

no the mod in question is rubbish your quest will only end when you receive this mod http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/z...crewdriver.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by redrim 138 View Post
    no the mod in question is rubbish your quest will only end when you receive this mod http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/z...crewdriver.jpg
    The emperor does not share you optimistical Appraisal of the situation.

Super Moderator
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Doof, you can buy a telsa from a comapny called Usmoku.

2013 Usmoku Tesla vv mod beyond lavatube could control the puff amount with huge vaporizer, View Tesla, Usmoku Product Details from Shenzhen Usmoku Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

$42 a kit + shipping. Just ask for a sample to test quality. HK post should be about $22, DHL will be about $30.

if you just want the body you can get the bodys for around $22.

All those links listed above are JUST the body, not the kits.

Might be worth buying 2 then reselling one on the FS section for $65? Everyone else seems to do similar.

So should be about $70 for 2 shipped to your door (units only not kits) resell one for $65, You then get a tesla for $5.
    Last edited by neofelis; 04-05-13 at 03:26 AM.

AVF Regular
    I see neos volunteering to run a tesla body coop ......
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Stoney ANGRY, you wouldn't like the stoney when hes angry. stomey thought thread was about tesla coils. stoney wants tesla coils.

pick on neo.

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post

Might be worth buying 2 then reselling one on the FS section for $65? Everyone else seems to do similar.
    generalise much ?
    Everyone ?
    GirlyPantz and bevoh like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Stomey Smash? Neo had better immediately source and coop tesla coils.....

“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

Excellent idea young Jedi. I had underestimated the power of purchasing in this magnitude. I have now contemplated the force and sense other Jedis around me who may also become one with the force.

AVF Regular
    I sense someone is looking for a costume party accessory. Vape Saber maybe? lols
    izmali likes this.