Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: Fasttech provide good service

Quote Originally Posted by Saxien View Post
    I have been looking for some 18350's on there too, but won't consider buying any of the rubbish they currently have on their site.
    I actually wrote a rather scathing review of the orange Ultrafires (edited) and gave them 3 out of 20 total. Previous good reviews I've written were published within a couple of days, but that review I wrote was a few weeks ago and nothing has been heard. Call me naive, but I somehow expected a little more impartiality than that.

The DKI batteries apparently have a 1C discharge limit, which would be a major concern especially as they appear to be unprotected ICR batteries. I was kind of hoping that Bodiseifer had order the Trustfire batteries so that he could tell is if they were any good at all. Could not possibly be worse than the Ultrafires.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 30-07-13 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Corrected brand name to reflect reality
    Chris: Tobacco free since 15th March 2013. If I could stop buying hardware, I might actually save some money.
    Join the VAA to have a pro-vaping voice.
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/e-cig...able-here.html

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I actually wrote a rather scathing review of the orange trustfires and gave them 3 out of 20 total. Previous good reviews I've written were published within a couple of days, but that review I wrote was a few weeks ago and nothing has been heard. Call me naive, but I somehow expected a little more impartiality than that.

The DKI batteries apparently have a 1C discharge limit, which would be a major concern especially as they appear to be unprotected ICR batteries. I was kind of hoping that Bodiseifer had order the Trustfire batteries so that he could tell is if they were any good at all. Could not possibly be worse than the Ultrafires.

I have said this in other posts, pretty much any battery that has 'TRUST' or "FIRE' in the brand name is one to stay the hell away from. New to vaping, but a long time with flashlights, those brands have a very bad rep.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    I have said this in other posts, pretty much any battery that has 'TRUST' or "FIRE' in the brand name is one to stay the hell away from. New to vaping, but a long time with flashlights, those brands have a very bad rep.
    Ooops, I was talking about the ULTRA fires, the ones in the orange wrapper. They acted like old cells, really bad stuff. The Trustfire batteries I've used have all worked pretty much as expected.

I think where many people may have trouble is that the Trustfires are all labelled "TR18XXX" and they are all ICR cells, but some are protected and some are not. Really poor labelling could get people into a lot of trouble if they don't know what they are dealing with. I'm not sure Trustfire (or any of the *fire manufacturers) actually make an IMR battery. I don't recall having seen one.
    essiemessy and TheDishD like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 15th March 2013. If I could stop buying hardware, I might actually save some money.

Which is exactly why I'll buy my batteries from someone who knows what the hell they're selling to me
    fabricator4 and TheDishD like this.
    Third Vape Year

Oh, I was thinking "if only Fasttech sold eFest batteries..." so I googled and found this:

Efest IMR 18350 800mah 3.7V Limn batteries with Nipple (2pcs)

FREE shipping, seems to be genuine product (eFest are good batteries) and everything is labelled really well, IMR, capacities etc.

If this is genuine, it might just become my go-to place for batteries.
    a_cool.gif
    Last edited by fabricator4; 30-07-13 at 11:34 AM.
    margyb and TheDishD like this.

Fasttech do provide good service!

I ordered a few drip tips - $14.25 Aluminum Round Mouth Cartridge Adapter Drip Tip for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT (7-Pack) 7-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping - only when I ordered them it said 'porcelain drip tips'.

And they sent me an emai explaining they'd made a mistake:
    Thank you for ordering the Round Mouth Cartridge Adapter Drip Tip for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT from FastTech.com.

When the product was listed, we didn't noticed that the supplier provided the wrong material information of this product, it's actually made of anodized aluminum instead of porcelain we've written before.

We would like to double check with you if you'd still like to keep these drip tips in your order. If you do prefer to cancel them from your order, you may reply to this e-mail and request us to cancel and refund you for them.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We will pay more attention on this issue to make sure it will not occur again in the future.

Thank you again for your order and your understanding.

Kind regards,

I thought that was pretty good considering some of the other Chinese sites would have just sent them without saying anything. I still went ahead with the order cuz I like them.

Also, I think it's so good that you can order one thing, spend $15, and you don't have to fill up the order with other stuff to justify the cost of shipping.
    Last edited by JenJ; 03-08-13 at 07:22 PM.
    jen, Samtron and TheDishD like this.

Wow they now have the 1.8 ohm protank coils , 5 for $1.95, man I wish they had the 1.5 ohm ones. I like the 1.8 but the 1.5 rock on ego batteries
    Jeff $1.95 Kanger Protank Clearomizer Coil Heads (5-Pack) - 1.8-1.9

really appreciate the thread and all the shopping you guys have done...finding it really hard not to go nuts...buying bans SUCK ASS...i appreciate all the feedback on good and bad products...and yes i have no life and went through all 30 pages of said thread and looked up almost every item...including gilette razors...wicked find...

i sympathize with local vendors but at these prices i've found an extra supplier...

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1197.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 4ml/per day.

first order came from these guys, took 2 weeks. i expected it to take longer.

Pretty funny that there are battery brands called:

Trustfire, ensure fire, housefire and ultra fire lol. The panasonic batteries are the best buy from ft.

There is a fire for all your needs

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast