Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Fasttech provide good service

Fasttech provide good service

Pleasantly surprised when I risked an order with fasttech. Seemed too good to be true CE4+spare coil+battery charger + 650 Ego style battery with 2x 30 ml Richie Liqua 18mg ejuice and a spiked filling bottle for $21.97 USD including shipping. Ordered 19/4 dispatched next day with tracking via Singapore Post and arrived today. What a bargain.

The CE4 works like a trooper, juice tastes good (apple) and battery although not genuine EGO of course seems fine.

I saw the link on here last month but here it is again for those that missed it 2433 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

AVF Regular
    Good to hear as I recently ordered a VIVI NOVA and a DCT.
    Cheers!

AVF Regular
    Yes but the shipping time is slow, I had a order shipped Apr 23 and as of today, may 6 still haven't received it as of yet.
    Jeff
    Orph likes this.

I would place a bet you will get it by the end of this week Jeff but agree it is only good for non urgent topping up shopping but the prices are just super keen.
    lastchance likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyjohn View Post
    I would place a bet you will get it by the end of this week Jeff but agree it is only good for non urgent topping up shopping but the prices are just super keen.
    Yep, the dirt cheap prices means the cheapest option on shipping, BUT everything I've ordered has showed up, 6 orders in all , ( purchases for a few others whose budgets are tight), patience is a virtue with fastech,
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Retired Account
    We got our order today, 15 days, including 2 weekends from ordering to delivery.
    We bought 4 1100 mAh batteries.. they seem okay so far.
    We got a truckload of very cheap clearos... they are a bit clumsily put together.. they don't sit snug on the battery, and they take a bit of fuss to screw together,
    BUT they work, and seem okay too. I'm not unhappy with what we got for the money we paid at all.
    Flavour on the clearo seems to be as good as any of the other clearos I've had.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    ooh ooh. Might mean my order will arrive this week from FT.

As for my first order with another vendor, North Sydney might win a premiership first...

AVF Regular
    Good to know. Might pick up a few of their auto batteries and see if mum likes them.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Got my order from them today, got some of the cheap clearos as well and they seem ok. Order took just over 2 weeks, but free shipping and so cheap, I was prepared to wait longer

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyjohn View Post
    I saw the link on here last month but here it is again for those that missed it 2433 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Drat! Do your realise what ya done to me? A whole new world of ecig shopping, and I promised I was finished for a while.

I'm going crosseyed from look at the site though
    susie canasta likes this.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast