Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By second_chance
  • 1 Post By Stabs

Thread: Paps v 2.1 with Kayfun 3.1

Paps v 2.1 with Kayfun 3.1

Just had to put a pic of this up, love it!

paps.jpg
    ckane and polymer314 like this.

AVF Regular
    Waiting for the next Release, hoping its not too long.....

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    Waiting for the next Release, hoping its not too long.....
    You will love it mate. Masterpiece. I put some info on the ceramic setup on the other thread for you as well Stabs.

AVF Regular
    Yeah got the mini today, and its simply fantastic, lobbing that on a sticker, just got to track down a nice 14500 mod to make a office daily, bit long on a Pro Vari.

I have the SS roller waiting for a 3.1 for reading, vino and big arse recliner. Yeah got the ceramic setup, I was thinking if you got a bunch of wick and washed out the braid if you bunch it the same as cotton, because the ceramic is non-conductive, you could get a piece that fit across the width of the cup and have it resting on a bed of it, or lay cotton in the lower part and separated wick to the bottom of the ceramic.

Anyway gives me some ideas to experiment with...
    second_chance likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    Yeah got the mini today, and its simply fantastic, lobbing that on a sticker, just got to track down a nice 14500 mod to make a office daily, bit long on a Pro Vari.

I have the SS roller waiting for a 3.1 for reading, vino and big arse recliner. Yeah got the ceramic setup, I was thinking if you got a bunch of wick and washed out the braid if you bunch it the same as cotton, because the ceramic is non-conductive, you could get a piece that fit across the width of the cup and have it resting on a bed of it, or lay cotton in the lower part and separated wick to the bottom of the ceramic.

Anyway gives me some ideas to experiment with...
    The Temon is 59 euros and it is a cracking 14500 mod. Check the "slightly marked" stock on MMV.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I saw that, shipping was something absurd, do you know what the RRP was?

They are usually about 20 euros more (if the attys are anything to go by) so probably 79 euros. I really want one of these as well so if they are still around next week I might be interested in getting one as well and we could split the postage. i wonder if anyone else might be interested? I have stuffed as many as 5 into my cart and the shipping was the same.

AVF Regular
    Well, I can't decide on satin or polished, I don't really like polished and I would have to put some work into the 2.1 to bring it up, might be some out there who want the blemished DID's as well.