Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Where to buy cheap Kanthal

Where to buy cheap Kanthal

Hi all,

So for those in the know, Kingorchid on ebay is no longer selling kanthal and no resistance wire He was by far the cheapest. $5.50 for 100FT of ANY type of kanthal (34m).
    Im pretty sad by this as I personally bought a lot from him. So we now need to find another cheap supplier of kanthal and resistance wires.
    I've been trawling through ebay and it seems there is now a new person called tankecigs trying to compete but prices are much more expensive, along with shipping ($15 shipping)

So lets get together and try and source some cheap kanthal! (Minimum 100FT rolls)

KGO!

By the way this is the link to Tankecigs http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kanthal-A...item2ec3d8bfe8

Here is a new person who's selling 50M for $12 (4.16c per M) http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kanthal-A...item460eb7af70

here is also a link to the flat resistance ribbon wire 33ft(10m) for $7.55: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kanthal-R...item460f0c0d80

Lets try and source cheaper
    Last edited by neofelis; 07-05-13 at 08:53 AM.

AVF Regular
    Mushman likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

yeah thats pretty expensive..

AVF Regular
    Vapeking have plenty just 20m spools around $15, as to price some items you just have to throw the vendor a bone every now and again as they get hammered on profit margins on high volume popular items.

If you use 5cm pieces, 400 wicks at 3.75 cents a coil, and say used one coil every week 4 years supply, now if price was a concern you could say use one a month for 33 years of supply, and if you targeted only using half, tracked CPI and commodity prices, during a 5 year window sell the last ten meters and gain a profit taking CPI into account.

If your careful you can get it for free. If you lived in State with a handsome recycle rebate of 10c a bottle etc. You only have to pick up a couple of bottles per week for the next 4 years to stay in front.

There are a million ways to make up the difference in price, forgo one KFC Ultimate Meal Deal up sized of course, done 4 years of Kanthal. Do 15min of overtime once in 4 years, which is a gross effort of .6 of a sec a day over the next 4 years.

Disclaimer: Kanthal use varies from individual to Individual, assumptions based on typical use, does not take into account rites of the Occult or Bedroom games.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

eBay My World - tankecigs

He still does Kanthal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

yea tankecigs seems to be expensive on the shipping.
    That other guy from the UK is keeping things real. $3 postage.

500m rolls of kanthal usually sell for around $50. But now it's vaping related One roll can sell for up to $500. Its all about keeping shit real and not abusing the fact people use kanthal for something which they enjoy or depend on now.

I did ask my favourite wire supplier kingorchild the other day and this is what I've got reply back from him:

"Hi.It is only a break.Will be back on ebay with all my wires on May 18 ( 12 days to go).
    Thank you for very, very nice email!!!

- kingorchid
    "

He will be back everyone, get ready to stock up in around less than 2 week time.

Hey Neo,

What you stated was wrong info mate. He just taking a break and will be back on May 18th USA time.

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    Hi all,

So for those in the know, Kingorchid on ebay is no longer selling kanthal and no resistance wire He was by far the cheapest. $5.50 for 100FT of ANY type of kanthal (34m).
    Im pretty sad by this as I personally bought a lot from him. So we now need to find another cheap supplier of kanthal and resistance wires.
    Mushman and neofelis like this.

omg thank god for that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed him and got no reply. Im so happy he's not gone for good. I wasn't sure if he merged with that Tankecigs place or what.

Ill stock up on the 18th. 500ft of each kanthal and no res wire.

Thank you vinny - you're a legend!
    Vinny likes this.

Latest email update from eBay seller kingorchid to me...

"It's very nice to hear so many good things from Australia,and I promise to keep on good work.Right now I'm working on some new ribbon wires ( first one might be listed on May 18,if everything goes OK.)
    Thanks again!!!!!!!!

- kingorchid"
    Mushman, neofelis, Fatman and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast