Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Lusting after a provari

Lusting after a provari

I've got my eye on a pretty pink provari. It's going to be my reward when I'm 6 months smoke free, but I still have 4 months to go.

Question I have is: what is the difference to vaping on the provari compared to the ego and clearo? Obviously the battery is better and it will probably last a bit longer, but what else will I get out of this? It's a big expense and I want to know if its worth the $$$
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    who cares about the expense if you can go 6mos without a smoke then you DESERVE that pink provari
    Rocksie and jen like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    don't have a provari, so not sure about that, but having a vv/vw mod is cool, cos you work out what wattage a certain juice is nice at and whatever clearo/carto/whatever you have it in, you just dial up that wattage and it goes there, automatically putting enough volts through to get the watts you want. makes it easy plus it's cool to play with the buttons
    Domo and Megan like this.

AVF Regular
    Well consider this. 2 months non smoking. Thats about 800 you would have spent on smokes. Have you spent 600 dollars on vaping yet. If not get the provari.
    Megan likes this.

AVF Regular
    maybe you could try a cheaper mod in the meantime, just to see if you wanna spend that much. vamo is around 40 bucks. It'd give you the idea of the size and feel of a mod. they are a lot bigger than egos.

Super Moderator
    A provari is more the base unit , for pretty much anything you want to vape with .
    Like most things its just a battery in a tube , but its a very well made battery in a tube
    It also has a great degree of adjustability and will power a wide range of atomisers , be they cartos. dripping atties, tanks ,rebuildables, everything really .
    Because the circuitry in them is a buck system rather than PWM they only require a single battery to get a wide voltage range , no need to stack batteries .
    The build quality is second to none really , they actually come with a meaningful warranty and you can extend it up to two years .
    Provape , the makers , back them really well, and if something untoward should happen they will repair/replace at a modest price.
    They have longevity , when your cheaper mod has had one too many knocks , the Provari will keep on ticking .
    They are the Landrover of mods lol ... not incredibly flashy , but tuff dependable , and you know they will get you home
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Yeah...Arth...with all the juice gear etc, I have spent around $700 so far on vaping, but I do have enough stuff to last me a year, just don't like most of it!

Kay- maybe I should go for a cheaper one first to see how it goes, the provaris look nice tho...

AVF Regular
    **** it get it anyway.

What FM said + you would have no probs getting most of your money back if you don’t like it - they are practically legal tender on AVF .
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    They are totally worth the money, if you can afford one then do it. I use mine every day.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast