Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tetsky

Thread: RBA opinions Budz Wrokx ERA/Hornet vs Ebaron drippers

AVF Regular

RBA opinions Budz Wrokx ERA/Hornet vs Ebaron drippers

Just reaching out there for some opinions guys,

Been playing around with the ERA from budz workx and its been fun. Been wanting to get an ebaron spiral but not sure if its worth it compared to the ERA.

Just wondering if anyone has compared or has had the chance to use the two. I have been using the diver and Killer 705 though but on exclusively on a Reo or other bottom feeding mod.

Bottom line, is which is better? i found the flavor and vapor a little less in the ERA compared to the Killer and diver (but i think that comes down to air hole size (getting some micro drill bits in to bore out the air hole on the ERA to 1.1 or 1.2mm). I like the open draw on the killer and diver though.

Just looking for opinions on both these toppers. Been toying on getting 2 spirals but i am trying to be good this month and not buy anything, but if its worth it over the ERA i will definitely get them.

Cheers

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    really? no one has tried these and compared

well bored out the ERA airhole to 1.2mm from 1mm and the vape is a lot smoother and just a lot more pleasant. Not choked or anything and the vapor has increased. The flavor has dropped ever so slight but its a pleasant drop in flavor where as before the flavor would literally make me cough. Hope this helps someone

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    do have an era,do have a cyclone and china RBA... back in PHIL, vapers there bore their era or any RDA up to 3mm and they use this "lung suck" to create this hug amount of vapour. i assume that's only for show cause as we all know to have a huge vapour the ratio of the liquid would be more on VG. Thus the flavour is compromise.

As for me i just use the stock AH 1mm(maybe) I like the stiff draw and mix my juice to highest PG that i can. Same setup 1.2ohms on era and cyclone haven't notice any difference in flavour. sometimes i use VKS 510 bridgless LR just to make sure that if my taste bud had gone down south again....

.... Or maybe I just can't be bother noticing any changes in flavour in either RDA just as long I vape...

keep on vaping
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers, i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with modding these types of RBAs. Yeah a 3mm air hole is a bit big. The stock was a little tight for my liking, i like to control my draw myself opposed to fighting the air hole for more air. 1.2mm airhole so far seems to be working a treat.
    Vapor and flavor have actually increased, i made a new coil. It seems with the stock 1mm airhole i was getting gunk build up real fast on the coil and wick (about 2 days and i had this black build up) will see if the higher air flow stops this. That was one major downfall i had with the ERA, but besides that going well.