Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: first Iatty build

Banned (Never to return)

first Iatty build

hey gang

i have been staring at my Iatty for a few weeks now and decided it was time to have a go

a month or so a go i got the resistance/no resistance wire and wick tutorial from Chris ( Kritikal ) on my Oddy and have been wondering if i remembered how to do it

Thanks Chris

so the good news is , i gave it a go and i have to say im impressed , good taste , big plumes and ive got it cranking at 4.4V on the provari

when i first made the wick i got a reading of 2.4 but after breaking it in its 2.2

i have to say it was easy to build looks great and hits hard

are their many other Iatty users out there and whats your favourite device to use it on

cheers
    cruzmiguel, mathsguy, Hoey and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    congrats mon, not an Iatty man, but did the same "let it sit for a bit" with an Aga rebuildable, now (about 10 mins ago) I wicked my first Cobra 5ml ( real one not a clone) VICTORY!!!! ( its childish but i did a victory dance),,,,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    And the cobra verdict as 'sorted by' RVB?
    What differences to a clone compared to an authentic?
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    And the cobra verdict as 'sorted by' RVB?
    What differences to a clone compared to an authentic?
    Build quality,

photo(16).JPG

End of the day, the Chinese copies are just as good for the purpose, but you can pay a bit more and have a bit of "bling", the RSST is probably just as good as an AC9 ( still waiting on the AC9), in the end its what you want to budget, I can see both sides and both sides are justified, Vapes like the BOMB!!,,,
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

AVF Regular
    Sorry for the accidental hijack mitergreen,,,,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

Banned (Never to return)
    nah , ya can just blow me !!!!

JJks
    davee, RichoVonBlack and Milkman_ like this.

AVF Regular
    My iatty is sitting on a paps and looks really good on it as well. Had some leaking problems with it. Only drama so far is some leaking. I have put vas on all the orings but that did not work long term. I saw somewhere that more orings are needed on it but i have not added them yet. You got an oldie or a newie?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Build quality,

photo(16).JPG

End of the day, the Chinese copies are just as good for the purpose, but you can pay a bit more and have a bit of "bling", the RSST is probably just as good as an AC9 ( still waiting on the AC9), in the end its what you want to budget, I can see both sides and both sides are justified, Vapes like the BOMB!!,,,
    Just sold the RSST and jumped on the AC9 pre order - the rsst was a great cheap genesis -but for some stupid reason I never feel truly happy with the clones - the real deals good quality originals, feel so much better in your hand - just vanity and being a shiny addict i guess. I guess the only clone i dont feel like its a clone is the nautilus. The natural also went close - for some reason i just never can be happy with them and keep them for long - but i can see why those on a budget , or less addicted to shinies could be happy with them and wonder why you would pay 5 times as much for something functionally not much better.
    Big Ev and RichoVonBlack like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Banned (Never to return)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    My iatty is sitting on a paps and looks really good on it as well. Had some leaking problems with it. Only drama so far is some leaking. I have put vas on all the orings but that did not work long term. I saw somewhere that more orings are needed on it but i have not added them yet. You got an oldie or a newie?
    not too sure , bought 2nd hand took it out last night , no leaks seems good , im happy

i think the wick style makes it easy , cant really **** it up , must have coil in the cups

i found attaching the no-res wire on one side only till completing the coil was easiest , will try this with the Oddy when required also.

blow me thread highjackers !!

Bit late but I picked up an Iatty too it's my fav vape... Ive had no leaks , no dry hits & no gurgling I followed Igetcha's review/build on you tube and came out awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast