Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: K100 Mechanical Telescopic Mod Question

K100 Mechanical Telescopic Mod Question

I want one of these and I see that Health Cabin carries them but it doesn't look like it comes with the drip shield that matches it. Even though I won't be using the drip shield all the time because I don't necessarily use a plain carto, but I thought it would still be cool to have. I've liked Empire mods since I first laid eyes on them and this one is similar. Oh and for using it as dripping the actual dripping way, what kind of addy would fit inside that drip shield? Never really dripped with just a carto sized atomizer.

I saw someone put ChinaBuye as someone who sells them also and I'm wondering if anyone as ordered anything from them before. How was the service and can you pay extra for fast shipping etc. K100 Detachable Telescopic Electronic Cigarette with 18650 2000mAh/18350 900mAh Batteries - Champagne Color

Otherwise, does anyone know where I can find the dripshield that matches the device in the different colors. I will prob order either Champagne or Gold. Definitely not ordering blue so don't have to worry about finding a blue drip shield.

Any info on how to get the matching set up I want would be great
    Thanks

Edit: Ok so not worried about using this as a dripper with the atty since I've just read somewhere that the dripshield is more of a beauty shield (just for looks) but I still would want one since it looks good over the top of a carto if I choose to go that route from time to time.
    Last edited by xALISAx; 14-05-13 at 08:48 PM.
    essiemessy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Alisa

Zainy net has them. The cover is not a proper drip shield its a cone cover. I like her service.
    Empire K100 Mechanical mod starter kit with Cheap price - Zainy - Electronic Cigarettes

Hoosier will have the k101 in stock after they complete the co-op

I can't speak for china buye

Also fasttech
    http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...able-electroni
    Last edited by Crisscross; 14-05-13 at 08:51 PM.

So you have dealt with Zainy before? Can you use EMS shipping with her etc.? I just don't want to wait for a slow boat from China if I order one

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xALISAx View Post
    So you have dealt with Zainy before? Can you use EMS shipping with her etc.? I just don't want to wait for a slow boat from China if I order one
    I have only every bought tanks and batteries shipped china mail. She does have EMS but don't know how quick she preps for postage.

Ok Thanks. I'll look into it.

AVF Regular
    Vapingace.com has them here in Aus. Not sure about colours. So far I can vouch for the vendor as being A1.
    bk_renesis likes this.

Cool Gresh11, Thanks. I haven't heard of this Aussie Vendor. Will go and have a look

They don't appear to be an Aussie vendor. The site has no information about where they're at at all. I'd be a bit careful.

Vapingace.com is an aussie vendor, they sell the K100 for a good price.. I purchased a GUS Mod from him and it arrived in good order.
    lheamfrg likes this.

Ok, I stand corrected. I couldn't gather that from the website. Where does he ship from?
    Agree it's a good price. Does the K-100 have brass internal contacts?
    Last edited by anth; 14-05-13 at 11:28 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast