Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: ebaron pro vaping time?

Jas
    AVF Regular

ebaron pro vaping time?

I decided to bite the bullet and order a couple of these suckers with a couple of packs of pre made ceramic wicks. What i wanted to know is anyone who has the Pro what are your experiences in using this as a dripping attie? what i like about it is that it can take 15 drops on the initial fill and then 10 on a refill to me that seems pretty good, and not to mention sitting perfectly well on a black provari. How many pulls can roughly would you get out of it before re dripping? So lets say compare it to a good quality standard 510, 306, 901 attie i would give it 4-5 drops initial fill which would last me around 10 good toots With the ebaron pro im thinking i could sit around for a little while longer having a vape without my bottle of juice half opened sitting right next to it ready for a 3-4 drop top off? Any thoughts would be great.

Also loving how these are made on a ceramic base.

Got mine yesterday and love it. On a provari mini set to 3.8

15 drips to start is a bit much. I got a bit of gurgle. 10 and 6 seems to be perfect.

AVF Regular
    Well going off the killer 705, it took a good 10 drops initial fill and 5-8 drops there after. The pro and spiral have larger internal wells so i would say that it is very accurate what you said.

I am waiting for eciglife to get them back in stock! i want to order OS but now i know there is a local seller, i wanna hold off till he gets them! Its gonna kill me but lets me use my diver more at least.
    Jas likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    I am waiting for eciglife to get them back in stock! i want to order OS but now i know there is a local seller, i wanna hold off till he gets them! Its gonna kill me but lets me use my diver more at least.
    I'm waiting for eciglife to restock the Spiral as well, Sean said within a couple of weeks.

Quite a difference in price buying them from here vs the UK. $65 versus 50Pounds ($76.30)...and then extra shipping costs from the UK.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Got mine yesterday and love it. On a provari mini set to 3.8

15 drips to start is a bit much. I got a bit of gurgle. 10 and 6 seems to be perfect.
    How long of a vape does it give you dave before you have to redrip?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I also love how ecig life stocks the replacement ready to go ceramics LR 1.8ohm perfect for me who is not into RBA'S and your getting a top notch pre made ceramic coil setup!!
    Michael-Mikey-Mike and jen like this.

Depends on the length of your wick, I cut my wick a bit shorter which takes 4 drops so with the stock wick 6 drops seems about right.

Bought my pro on the classies and the premade ceramics overseas so ended up more expensive than if I bought it all from eciglife, but I can't fault it so it was worth every penny.
    Jas likes this.

I bought the killer 705 (uses the same coils) along with a pack of replacement coils. Anyone know how long they last with some burns for maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    How long of a vape does it give you dave before you have to redrip?
    I can get a good 6 hits per 6 drops. On the 7th I get the slightest bit of wick taste.

The consistency is quite impressive.

Been vaping HOL cinnamon cookie, threw on a protank with new coils for my trek to work and the difference in brightness of flavor is much higher than I expected.

Even compared to kvs bridgeless 510 i was using for dripping the ebaron has an extra "cleaness" to it.

Very pleased with the purchase, I think you will be too.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Bought my pro on the classies and the premade ceramics overseas so ended up more expensive than if I bought it all from eciglife, but I can't fault it so it was worth every penny.
    didnt eciglife have the pre ceramics before you bought overseas filbert?
    its so good that an aussie vendor sells the cermamics and there top notch too, same as a experienced RBA person would build that coil from scratch.
    Cant wait to get it tomorow.
    Filbert how many pulls do you think you can get with a nice top up on the pre made ceramics?
    filbert likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast