Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: iTaste MVP

iTaste MVP

Hey forum. I purchased the ego twist kit and am having a great time vaping. I believe its time for me to step up to a mod. I really want to purchase the iTaste MVP however cannot find a reasonably priced vendor in australia or a vendor that ships to australia for a reasonable price. Any ideas would be helpful. I need a vendor that I could use longterm and that will give great prices as well.

Paulie, try health cabin. They sell them, reasonably priced and ship to aust. 5 - 7 days if you use DHL.

AVF Regular
    I'm not sure if any local vendors have them, but I've bought heaps of stuff from Smoktek in the US and they've always been reliable:
    https://smoktek.3dcartstores.com/sea....y=0&search=GO

Avid vaper are another US company that ships here and stocks the MVP, I got my AMP tank through them and the service was great.
    Innokin iTaste MVP - Avid Vaper

Do you guys recommended any better mods? That are still affordable ofcourse . I've been considering the Vamo but have heard that it is the newb mod and isn't worth buying. Is that true? What would you guys recommend to buy a really decent vv mod. I want as much body in my vape as possible with really good flavour.

IMO A Provari

By the time I bought a Provari, (which was over a year ago it has never missed a beat), I'd spent twice as much on other types. Have only bought one since (impulse buy).
    Last edited by gregds; 16-05-13 at 11:10 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    See I hunger for a mod that works for little handed females so I check everywhere.

Innokin iTaste MVP avaiable now - Zainy - Electronic Cigarettes
    From another thread, Crisscross suggested this vendor. I ordered it and it's on it's way. Robust and solid device, happy to have another on it's way.
    Adam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    From another thread, Crisscross suggested this vendor. I ordered it and it's on it's way. Robust and solid device, happy to have another on it's way.
    Very nice price.

Considering you don't need to buy batteries, a charger or any extras, that is massive value.
    Last edited by Adam; 17-05-13 at 06:01 AM.

AVF Regular
    nothing wrong with vamos. they work and are cheap. might not last as long as something more expensive, but so far, mine is doing great. I've never felt a need to have the most expensive or fanciest thing going. if it does the job it's designed to do, i'm happy.

I second the vamo. Inexpensive entry level mod. Loving the Variable wattage too.

AVF Regular
    For $43.80 with no batteries or charger required, the MVP works out cheaper than the vamo. Obviously 2 totally different PVs, both great value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast