Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Juzm
  • 1 Post By soth

Thread: Ulltrasonic cleaner.

Ulltrasonic cleaner.

I just purchased a heated 1.3 litre ultrasonic cleaner to clean all my vaping gear and anything else around the house I can clean. And motorcycle parts too.

I just want to know how to clean my ultrasonic cleaner. Do I have to buy another larger ultrasonic cleaner to put the smaller one in? This could become quite expensive.

On a serious note....

Has anyone found you can bring cheaper clearos and tank coils back to life by cleaning them with one of these devices?
    Mr Young likes this.

I clean mine the same way you would clean a sink or dishwasher.

It really depends how much you spent on it as to the quality and the cleaning required,

I use mine to clean all my mods and then a uv sterilizer to sterilize metal / glass and delrin parts (Do not use a uv sterilizer on o-rings, it will eat them - literally). This is a good practice when buying second hand rebuildables, but then again I'm paranoid!

If you're cleaning screws etc you're going to scratch it up regardless of the plastic inserts, I tend to replace mine every few months as its used daily by me and the mrs. So many mods and ra's, so little time!.
    Juzm likes this.